1️⃣5️⃣

ANY

I woke up early than expected today, I don't know. I just don't feel comfortable today. So I went to the school grounds and to the canteen where Josh and I talked yesterday and I found him there waiting for me.. "Any" he called out to me "why are you here?" I asked him "I just want to apologize for what happened yesterday Any. I just want you to know that I didn't mean it" he's cute his trying to act so regretful "you know what Josh? Your still my friend and I think I should just understand your point. So it's ok, and I promise I won't mention Joalin again" he hugged me, I don't know. Maybe she's just thankful that we're ok now..

Classes started just the same, I tried to tell Joalin and the others about what I told Sofya because I hate keeping secrets from them but I just can't bear how Joalin will feel, Because Josh and I have gotten so close with each other and I'm happy because he's my first 'BOY' friend but I get so mad at myself for not being able to tell all of my friends about it..

When, weekends came I hang out with Josh at saturday with SKY5 and my other friends in sunday.. I'm like secretly making friends with SKY5 but can't even share it with the others...

One saturday, when I'm reading my favorite books in wattpad Krystian called me

"Hey Any?!"

"Nî Hâo Nan Jun!"

"Are your things packed up?"

"Packed up? But I'm not leaving home"

"Yes you are, pack your things now Any. We're leaving to Heyoon's family resort in LA"

"Whoah?! Really?! Should I come?"

"Sure"

Because I was definitely so exited, I started packing my things in my backpack and went out of the house to wait for them. My grandparents are in my auntie's house for now so I think it's ok if I leave now.. 10 minutes later the van drove by Lamar arrived so I went in, and now I'm sitting next to Heyoon and Sabina so I think this is very awkward because I'm more close to the boys more than the girls so yeah!! I think so..

When we arrived, we decided about who will be roommates. And Sabina chose me to be her roommate so I guess I just have to be my normal self and just smile simply..

"You know where this is leading you don't you?" what kind of question is that? "What do you mean?" I don't get her "you and Josh are slowly developing feelings for each other and I bet you know that. I just want to warn you, your now entangled with Josh's destiny. I know that a lot of people say that no one can tell someone's destiny. But Josh isn't just a normal kid, the day you came up to him I already know this was going to happen. I just want to warn you, that the stronger the feelings get the more dangerous he can become for you. I know you don't get me Any, but if you can. It's better to stay away from him and hurt him than to see him get hurt because you can never see each other again"  what is she saying? What get away is she talking about? Yeah I know I'm in trouble if Joalin finds out, but right now I am happy. And I choose that.. once I'm ready, I'll tell her this things that I can only tell Sofya.

Later at dinner, Heyoon's parents joined us and it got more awkward because her parents didn't really know me "oh, so your a transferee at Sky?" her mom asked me "yes ma'am" I acted formally because they are rich after all and I'm a nobody "just call me 'aunt' ok? I would feel uncomfortable if you keep calling me like a supervisor" Heyoon's family is a very loving one, they take care of each and everyone. I think it'll be fun to be part of their family..

"Yah eomma! (Hey mom!) just eat ok, you keep interviewing Any. She might feel uncomfortable" actually I am feeling half of it, and half not too.. so this is how it feels to be popular? Their not different from the others. Their just like me and my other friends..

After dinner, we decided to watch a movie at their mini cinema in the family resort.. but I don't feel like watching an action movie so I sneaked out at the beach for a while

"You think I wouldn't know your here?" Josh was right behind me "yeah, I didn't know you have such an observant eyes" he sat next to me and we both faced the moon "Heyoon's mom is really pretty like her.. she's lucky to have a nice mom with her" I just shared it with him "Don't envy her, you'll only get sinful and besides you have a grandmother too" yeah his right that I do, but sometimes having a mom is different from having a grandma "yeah I do, but it's different Josh" he asked the waiter to serve us some ice cream while I'm talking "you didn't tell anybody including your friends that your a secret member of SKY CIRCLE didn't you?" Sky Circle? What is that? "What's a Sky Circle?" I asked him "a Sky Circle is what we call US with Sabina, Sina and Heyoon" wow, they do have lots of names for themselves

"That's because I don't treat myself like one. Look Josh, I maybe friends with popular people like you but I don't want to friends with just to be popular ok?" I'm just sayin' the truth about me, I can't believe I'm lying to my best buds and I'm being part of popular people's clan..

I don't know what to do, oh well it's just for today.. I will try to avoid them as much as possible for now.. I think It'll be much better than this