3️⃣4️⃣

C O N T I N U A T I O N

"Hey Josh, Happy Birthday. There's nothing much I can say but thank you for the past years of bearing with my childishness..I know I sound like a gay but I will really miss you Josh. If you won't be able to come back to us, we will forget you but I don't think I can and I have too. The mind forgets but not the heart. Thank you Josh" said Bailey, he's the youngest but all the others he's the oldest because he is very mature and is very open minded to listen to us all the time..

"They asked me to be the last one, but I don't care if I'm the first one or the last. Our shared memories are special to me Josh. And so are you, for that you have to come back. Josh we will all miss you, thank you" Krystian hugges me and all us had a group hug. I will surely miss them..

"And because we really love you, we asked that one particular woman to also give you her gift" said Sabina, I saw Any in a wheelchair pushed by Lamar going her way to me. Wait, is she really awake?

"Hi Josh..do you know that you were the first person to make me smile? It's been a year Josh, and I guess it's really destined for us to meet and feel pain. Josh, Hina told me everything and I don't know what to tell you. It's your birthday but why Am I sad? I can't stay by your side forever and now that's a fact but Josh know that you forget me and I forget you that is the truth but you'll always be special in my heart. I don't want to cry infront of you because you'll also be sad. I just want to thank you Josh for choosing my life over your heart.. I will always remember that if I won't be able to see you again your heart will always beat with mine."

      *N A R R A T I O N*

Josh was emotional for what Any told him. Any meant a lot to him since the first day they met. To Josh, Any is special too. People just can't imagine, that not all human beings fall for happiness but sometimes in pain.

You don't love to be loved, you love to grow in life..that day all them acted as if nothing is going to happen to Josh. They ate, talked about how each other was when they were young. They talked about how Bailey met his girlfriend in the Philippines. They talked about how Noah courted Sina, and how Diarra ended up studying in Italy and If Lamar feels something with Diarra around.

They talked about all the secrets they had hidden in each other like they won't be able to see each other again. That day Josh was really happy, it was what he call the most special birthday he had ever.

From afar while his grandpa and Kyle are watching him having fun for the last time.. "Josh is strong guy" said his grandpa

"He is everything I am not and I am proud. No matter what might happen grandpa, the curse didn't say Josh has to die right?" Asked Kyle "he doesn't have to Kyle, but he wants too..Any has come a long way of life and he wants her to experience that without regretting anything. He decided to die for her so that Any would live a life he wanted her too.."

Josh felt like Any and him are a lot in common..the two spent the last minute of the day together while everyone around them are starting to cry..

(If you want to feel the moment please listen to this story's official theme song, YOU AND I TONIGHT by : Faber Drive. Thank you)

Walking down the aisle, together hand in hand it's like there is no tomorrow...

"Do you think after Josh's does what is said in the book he'll still remember us?" asked Sina "he will, Kyle said that only the one whom he just met will be forgotten." answered Noah

"Don't worry about it Sin, he will be just fine after this" said Krystian.. all of them were worried that after this, after intaking the pollen he might not wake up or he might not remember any single thing like who he is.

But for the best everyone has to give their sacrifice because they love Josh and Josh is important. If he doesn't do it this time Any might not be seen in the world forever.