2️⃣1️⃣

ANY

I'm home today, I was bored with all their SKY5 chitchat at the dorm so I decided to buy a dairy milk lickables which is my very favorite and went straight here... "my Any, has probably something in mind" grandpa came and gave me some water "a lot actually" right now, I'm also confused with myself..

"Grandpa, why do people have to be mad when their friend lies to them?" I asked him, I'm really worried about Joalin this past fiew days.. because the fact that I'm so called being close with Josh and she likes him is a very difficult thing to think about...

"It's because when you lie, it means you are cutting ties with the person whom you are lying with. It could be the most painful thing a friend could ever feel" grandpa's words always get buried in my heart.. and now all my memories with Joalin since the first day I met her is flashing back..

Joalin means a lot to me, and so does Josh.. in a world where you have to choose between a friend who never left you and the new friend who showed you a different view of life, who do you choose?

It's a lot more difficult that I thought it would be..

             JOSH

I'm worried sick, and I think I cannot wait anylonger. I decided to call Shivani and ask her to meet up. I know she would never say 'no'. No one ever did that to US well except for Any.

"I guess Bailey told you what he saw" she opens up the topic "well what do you expect from my brother Ms. Paliwal? Anyways, I don't know why you actually did that but if this goes out Any will suffer too.. I thought you considered her your friend. She even transferred schools for you guys yet you don't trust her" I hate the fact that they were supposed to be friends but they end up getting jealous with each other over nothing

"I thought so too, but she lied to us.. why'd she go out with you without not telling us?" I thought she's friends with Any but seems like she's friends with her because she just want to share what Any has.. "she's scared that you'll make her leave US, SKY5. Look Shivani, I'm very thankful for you guys because without your help I would've meet her.. it was all you who started it, do you think you have the right to get mad with Any?" I mean, this is crazy?! They're friends right? Why'd she do this?

"I'm aware of that Josh, but she should know that Joalin liked you first. Atleast she could give some respect for Joalin" so that was what she's all been thinking of? "Excuse me Shivani, do you really treat  Any your friend or do you favor Joalin? Try to think of it more carefully then come to me and tell me" I said and left her alone...

After talking with Shivani, I called Sabina and asked if we could meet..

"Hey Sab!"

"What is it?"

"You sound weird, your no longer calling me your Baby"

"Why should I? Your no longer a Baby.. your having a crush now"

"You sound like a jealous mother, you that?"

"I do, why did you call?"

"Let's have coffee"

"Why? Are you feeling lonely? You could Ask Bailey or Krystian or Noah or Lamar to accompany you"

"Noah's still sleeping, Bailey went out to hourse riding. Krystian is having a tea ceremony making at their house and Lamar is doing his project. You know, college stuffs"

"How about Heyoon and Sina?"

"They all refused me, so don't tell me you do too"

"Ok fine, Let's meet at the Café Tree"

After my call with Sab, I drove my way there as fast as I could. Well, using Kyle's car.

At the café tree, I saw Any working. I tried not to bother her, I didn't want to tell her about Shivani. She might think I'm being to nosy with her life.. "are you not gonna order?" she came to my table and asked "oh, uhm.. I would like to have one cup of caramelized coffee please" I said, it's just only Sabina memorizes the menu here I know nothing except for the coffee Heyoon often drinks with me back at 5th grade.. "right away Mr. Beauchamp" she's very cheerful when she's working.. I admire that.

Later after 15 minutes, Sabina came with her car.. yeah, she's got her car at the age of 15 while I don't, it's kind of not a good thing.. "have you ordered for me?" she came and asked me "actually I also don't know what to order for myself" she laughed at me "your crazy Josh.. anyways, why'd you want to meet me?" She asked and sat down too

"I think I really like her Sab, what do you think should I do?" I asked her "don't be so stupid Josh, you spent only days with her. Spend more time with her and I'll believe you" she told me, right now I actually don't know.. I'm not sure if I should tell Any about it. I'm scared that her friends might outcast her because I like her, and she might die from the fact that I really like her... what should I do?

             ANY

I don't know why he's so serious, Josh looks so problematic from all of this things.. what could It be? I'll just work for now and talk to him later, maybe we could eat dinner together or go to the mall and talk for a while..

One hour later, I finished my shift here at the café.. Josh with Sabina left earlier. And I heard that Josh is going to stay at their dorm tonight alone so he could think.. I think I have to get there and check on him...

I called a cab to school, I tried dialing his number but he won't pick up.. is really alright?

A/N  : hey dear queensies, thank you so much for all the love and support you have given my story.. please keep reading and following, lots of love everyone❤️💋