3️⃣1️⃣

HINA

This situation is crazy, he could've told us this earlier. Any is now discharged but the doctor advised her to stay at home for a minimum of two weeks to make sure she'll get enough rest. I'm at the Starbucks now with Shiva and Sofya. We're all talking about what we'll do to avoid that thing from happening.. "but Hina, Sabina said Any's destined to die..don't you think there's no other way to stop it?" Asked Shivani, "hey?!Destiny isn't always right ok? We'll stop this, if they never meet again Any will completely forget about all of this"

All we need to do is make Josh disappear from Any's life forever.

Later that night.. I remembred that Joalin never called us ever since she disappeared. Where could that girl be? She's making all of us go nuts. And just because of Josh who is actually not a normal person? I even wondered why a lot of girls like him. I bet if they find out about this they would definitely think that Josh became more extraordinary.. oh Gosh?!?

              NOAH

Days passed fast for us unlike the ordinary. When we had our finals Any took her exams at home because the doctor told her to rest for 2 weeks and now that the 2 weeks are over she'll probably be back. Today's our first day of practice for the graduation and as expected Sina got top one and Heyoon got top two as for the top 3 Krystian made it. Their the so called 'GEEKS' in the group.. everything hasn't been turned into what it was before. But I'm really hoping it would..

"Sin, do you think everything will be alright? What if Josh decides to be with Any until that day comes?" I'm also very worried right now, after all Josh is also my brother. He's a very crucial part of who I am as a person.. "common Noah, Don't be negative..Josh won't do such a thing. Josh is a fighter and he'll fight till the end that makes him special don't you think?" Well yeah? Josh has never given up on something before. But I think this time it's different, what if Josh doesn't let go of her hand until graduation? What do we do?!

Later that day, Heyoon called us and invited us again to their family resort but this time Any's friends Shivani, Hina and Sofya are coming. Though Hina doesn't really want to go Any was able to convince her so we'll be going there this coming saturday and we'll be back at monday..

It's our last week after the graduation though..finally after all I've done, Noah Jacob Urrea is now graduating?!

             ANY

Where now on our way to the beach resort, you know my other friends has never been there before so it's quite fun for them..I hope Joalin is with us, but for now I think she needs some air to forget all of that, all of what happened..

30 minutes later, we saw Heyoon infront if the gate waiting for us "you can't drive any faster eh? I waited here for almost 2 hours" yeah, it's Noah with Sina no one could be faster than them.. "hey Yoonie, don't act like your not used to it.. Sina hates me driving like it's a drag race you know?" Yeah, I heard Sina hates fasts drivers Noah's just scared they might end breaking up..

"Let's go, divide the rooms.. there are 4 rooms, and there are only 12 of us so this will be the division of rooms. Please look at that piece of paper over there.."

Room1
• Bailey
• Krystian
• Noah + Lamar
• Josh

Room2
• Any
• Sofya
• Hina
• Shivani

Room3
• Yoonie
• Sab
• Sin

"Are you guys crazy? It's like your throwing me out from this trip? Why can't I get another room for my own Heyoon? I don't like sharing you know?!" Hahahaha, Lamar doesn't agree with the 'Noah + Lamar' thing

"Lamar, it's ok! It's not like your gonna share the bed ok? In one room there will be 4-3 beds. And since Lamar is with Noah, Noah's bed will be a double deck" Sabina explained, good to know or maybe they'll be arguing all night..

            SHIVANI

"So the SKY CIRCLE outing the last time felt like this? It's like I'm meeting my cousins and not a super famous clan" I said, today I felt like if only there weren't things that are ruining us it could've been nice for everyone else "Bailey actually told me that, they are pretty famous at SKY INTERNATIONAL but they are completely different outside. They are just normal people here" said Sofya, well I hope this turns out well as how I expected it to be...

              ANY

I'm with him, you know who I mean.. I'm walking down the aisle with him, "I've been so worried about you lately, we're you doing fine?" he asked me, "yeah, after the 2 weeks of break I've been doing really great" he would've visited me if he was really worried,

"You know what Any, I really wish I could be beside you forever" why is he talking like I won't be able to see him again? Why is speaking like there is no other way for me to see him?

             JOSH

As all of them laughs while their talking about what happened the past few months of school I can't stop thinking that tonight or tomorrow something is going to happen to Any. I don't know why,but I just sense it. And I know Kyle hears me now, I hope he finds the book I'm telling him to while I'm away. "Hey Joshy, you still with us?" I was frightened when Sabina suddenly called out to me

"Yeah, I was just..trying to shut my mouth though. I really have a bad soar throat so I'll just listen to you guys" yeah I'm good at making excuses but somehow, because Sab knows me more than Kyle..She knows when I'm lying or not.. I hope Kyle finds that book soon..