1️⃣8️⃣

SABINA

The prom are running fast to us, and I already guessed whom Josh would ask for his date.. the last prom thing I knew Josh asked Heyoon to be his date, that was wonderful because Heyoon became the prom queen and Lamar became the prom king.. I'm just not sure if it happens again this year..

The thing that worries me about Josh is that he's falling for Any, that might not be a good thing for him..

I was bored at home, so I decided to call Kyle since I have something to tell him..

{calling : Hanagami Kyle}

"Sab? Something wrong?"

"Can we please meet? I have something to tell you"

"Is it Pepe? Did he hurt you?"

"No, it's not Him. It's Josh"

"Why? Did Josh do something"

"You know he did, I'll text you the details. See you in 15 minutes"

               -

I went to Starbucks as soon as I finished dressing up. When I arrived Kyle was already there..

"You know what? I'm really thankful for your concern with my Brother. But what is it this time Sab?" I know that he knows about what Josh has been doing the past fiew days "it's Any, you know Josh likes him right?" Any could be a big disaster to Josh and as much as possible I would like to avoid that.. "he talked to me about her last night. And yes, he does like her.. but you know what Sab, he's suffering. He's trying his best to stop his heart. And the more he stops his heart the more he feels pain" I know that, he doesn't want Any to get introuble too

But that's just painful even in my situation because Josh is everything to me. He became my only family when my parents left me here and went home to mexico.

After I talked with Kyle in Starbucks I decided to go back to the dorm and rest my mind there for a bit.. worrying so much won't help Josh be safe either so maybe I'll just stay still for now, I also want him to be happy just for once..

            ANY

"Any!!! The prom is coming right up, have you gotten your dress?" Hina asked me, "dress? I don't plan to go" I answered her "what?! Any, we can't miss this" Sofya told me, but I really don't know what to do "your just killing fun Any" Joalin told me, and I guess she's right.. I'm doing this on purpose to just kill time and fun.. I don't really want to go, I don't want to go..

When I went home, I was still alone because my grandparents are not back yet. But I'm still worried, what if Josh doesn't see the reason why I don't really want to go..

             JOSH

The whole week is a mess, being a SKY5 is not that fun you know? It meas that everything that happens in the school is our responsibility. OUR, responsibilities. And that just sucks, I hate working at school more than anything. Oh well, it's all for the good Joshua..

*after 5 hours and 45minutes*

After a whole 5 hours and more of working we finally finished decorating everything. Aish, I'm so tired from all of this. Now I need to go to the dorm and rest for a while.. "Josh?! Where are you going?!" Bailey suddenly shouted at me while panting "why? Are you a google map or something to tell me where should I go?" He's crazy, "Any's outside the stadium, she wants to talk to you" what could it be? I ran my way there and saw her waiting for me

"Do you need something?" I was just worried sick of her, it's normal because I have always been even before I met her "huh? Ah, uhm Josh.. I just want to say sorry. I can't, no I don't want to go to the prom. You won't be mad at me right?" What is she sayin'?

"I'm not, and it's your decision to not go Any. But I will still send you the dress, I hope you change your mind about it" I told her, it's just unusual of her when it comes to things that she have never tried before she never says no.. "anyways, Thank You" she said and left. Though it's very hard to change her mind, she's not like the ordinary girls I've met before. She's not like Joalin, and she's so much more than Joalin.

             SINA

Gosh, I have never been this worried before. I just don't know what to wear at the prom, and I don't want to look so embarrassing because you know I'm a member of the Sky Circle yet my dress is the cheapest..
Oh, what to do?

{Diarra Sylla Calling}

"Hey Di,"

"Whoah, are you nervous? You sound like your about to pee in your undergarments"

"Am I? Oh, what do I do Diarra? I luck budget for the gown in the prom. I don't want to look horrible"

"Your just worried about the damn dress thing? Common Sina, I've never heard you act like that"

"Just give me some ideas Dia"

"I'll think"

"Make it quick"

"When's the Prom Thing?"

"This Saturday night"

"This is hard, you've got 2 days since it's Thursday today"

"So what now?"

"I thought of something that might work out"

Diarra texted me about the steps on how to resolve my problem. And do you know what she told me? She actually told me to create a new dress out of the old ones.. my gosh I am not a designer and I am so out of creating my own fashion.. do you think I should borrow one from Heyoon or Sabina? But what if they laugh at me? I'm so dead.... "Ms. Deinert your everything is here" my maid called me, that must be Noah! Oh, should I borrow money from him? But that would be to awkward! He's sister Linsey might think I'm dating him for the money? Hell No!!

A/N : hey guys... I'm not that experienced as an author so it's really not my thing to like detail conversations or the types of dress like the others.. but anyways I hope you still continue to support my stories here wattpad.

Some authors draft before they write, like my 'GIRL' friend screamlikeamandrake and I just realized how different I am. Cause honestly, when I write.. I let my hands and my emagination work together..

Anyways I just wanted to share that to you guys.. and to the mentioned user above👆 she just published her own story.. please do give lots of support for her too

I'm not asking you my dear readers to be my fan, I only ask for your support in my story.. Keep Reading, Keep Liking and Keep Streaming my dear queensies!!!

Please check out my other stories :
- THE CAMP
- STALKING MY FACEBOOK CRUSH
- INLOVE WITH A BRIXTON ROYALY
And...
- DESCENDANT OF THE CURSE...

Lots of Love queensies!!!💕😘