3️⃣8️⃣

N A R R A T I O N

Josh and all the others went in and dance. Everyone was shocked when Josh actually danced in front of others. He never did that before, well everyone thinks he's changed since he's the heir to their company after his older brother ruled it for him for 10 years.

"Hey, why aren't you dancin?" Sofya asked Any on the other side of the commoners table "no I'm good" answered Any while looking at Josh. She found herself being troubled in remembering where she could've met Josh before.

She felt so familiar with him before.
Kyle on a café met Joalin again. "Are you gonna give back the curse now?" asked Kyle, "stop it, I'm here to inform you that I'll be leaving your world very soon." Kyle thinks that why does she have to tell him that

"And?" Kyle isn't really sure about it "I witnessed how Josh and Any tried to remember each other's love though their minds have forgotten it. I witnessed a kind of unstoppable love Kyle, and for that I am willing to give back a love that was onced lost by time and destiny" Kyle was so shocked with all the revelations

"My brother deserves that Joalin. Thank You"

With that Joalin went into the beach and saw both of them there. She got rid of the curse and returned their memories of what happened. Not only for Josh and Any but to all of their friends too..

While Josh was dancing, Hina asked Any to give Hina's long time crush a drink which was on the other side of the beach. While Any is on her way to give it to Hina's crush it was accidentally spilled on Josh. "I'm sorry" said Any without looking at him out of shame

"It's ok" answered Josh. Everyone is now looking at them, well Josh is a prince charming so who not give their attention to him? "Did we meet before?" both of them asked while looking at each other's eyes.

Everyone already remembered what happened 4 years ago but Any and Josh are still recovering everything they can from what happened. And hopefully they'd be able to remember everything in time..

THE END...

AN : finally my 1st Now United fanfiction is now done. Thanks for all the support guys. I suck at writing endings so please bear with me. I am so glad that I was able to share this one with you.

You know, Love is the most powerful thing in the world. Without it you won't be called a human and without it you won't be able to do anything.

Love keeps people alive and Love makes people feel how special every moment and every people they meet in their lives.

In this story of mine which is done with all my heart and passion for writing, this story which is done with all my perseverance and hard work is shared to you guys. I hope you learned something with my work. Please keep on scanning and sharing this with everyone.

This story is inspired by the KDRAMA I just finished a couple of weeks ago entitled 'EVERGREEN'. As you can see, I do a lot of things in life. I'm not just an author or an avid fan of NOW UNITED. I'm also an ASIAN DRAMA lover/fan/collector. So if your also like me you can check this is Kdrama your self in www.youtube.com or in www.facebook.com or in www.kissasian.com thank you queensies.

"I DON'T WRITE TO HAVE READS AND BE FAMOUS, I WRITE TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL"

                - queenuniter