1️⃣

"Josh, grandpa is looking for you! You better wake up now or I swear I'll tell him you didn't attend seminars the other day!" Kyle, Josh's older brother started shouting outside his room "shut it Kyle, I'll be out in a minute" Josh said, and brushed his teeth and went down afterwards "aren't you going to attend the gardening meeting for me?" "Sorry, grandpa I sort of forgot it. But I'll take a bath after this and get there as fast as I can" Josh's grandfather loves attending gardening as much as Josh hates it.

In the middle of eating, Josh's phone rings

(He picks it up)

(HELLO? BAILEY?)

JOSH! AREN'T YOU COMING? LAMAR HAS BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!

(YEAH RIGHT, I FORGOT IT SORRY. YOU GUYS GO ON WITHOUT ME, I'LL CATCH UP TO YOU GUYS LATER)

MAKE SURE YOU WILL

And then he puts down his phone on the table "service is kinda going lil bro" Kyle told him "stop it! I know What to do first ok? You go take the bath now! You should drive me to the meeting to show some support to your brother!" Josh told Kyle and went back to his room..

He kept remembering the girl he saw at the beach at his 17th birthday last year. "Could I possibly see her again?" that question has been bugging him..

In the next school year he'll be a 12th grade student. And everything's gonna change for him. Except for the fact that Lamar is going to be in college..

"Kyle, you better drive safely so that Josh could be in there safe and sound"

"Grandpa, your just making me feel uncomfortable that I asked Josh to come instead of me. But don't worry... I just got my driver's license so I promise to drive safely.. I'll be back soon"

---------------------------
        (On the way)
---------------------------

"You haven't forgot about that girl who suddenly gave you a cake didn't you?" Kyle asked about the girl Josh met at the beach on his 17th birthday a year ago. "I don't know.. she's hard to forget" Josh feels like they'll meet again so he hasn't decided to forget about that girl

"So you think, you'd meet her again? You do think she's pretty don't you?" Kyle asked him again "why do you keep asking me? It's not like your a detective or something" Josh just stayed still and waited for them to arrived at the venue of the meeting or seminar that his grandpa wants him to attend too

             (VENUE)

"Listen very carefully Josh, you know how grandpa wanted it to be narrated his way" Kyle keeps on bugging him "yeah right, which is actually the reason why you asked me to come rather than you..." Josh went inside after talking with Kyle..

As he goes inside he observes that everyone else is busy listening and told himself "just stay steady Josh, you can do it" he continued walking and reached a chair. When he leaned over the chair he saw different kinds of people and wondered how'd he knew about what those people are feeling.. "might as well don't think about it" he said and continued listening to the topics.... suddenly, he falls asleep....

        (Time Skip)

Josh woke up in someone's arms. His vision was blurred so he went up immediately.. "good thing you're awake now" it was a woman's voice. He suddenly remembered about the girl who suddenly gave him a cake at his 17th birthday..

           (A year ago)

Josh was walking down the aisle, when a woman with a curly hair approached him. "Happy Birthday" Josh accepted the cake and look at it but when he looked up the woman. Disappeared. Then he realized that it was like a fairytale.. he kept on dreaming about the girl but can't even remember about her face.. so he thinks that everything was a special dream. But one thing was for sure, he knew that the woman was real...

       (Present time)

He felt familiar with the woman and thought that maybe they have met somewhere.. "I'm sorry for disturbing you," Josh looked down feeling ashamed to the woman "it's actually ok, because I also fell asleep. Good thing you didn't knew it or else I would also feel ashamed" the two of them looked in each other's eyes.. when suddenly the announcer/host said "thank you for coming today.." Josh can't believe that It was all over.. what would he tell his grandpa?!

"I think I should Go" the woman bid goodbye "yeah, right! I'm sorry" Josh said and they separated ways..

Josh was feeling uneasy so he tried calling Noah

(Calling : Noah)

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?"

"PICK ME UP, KYLE DROVE ME HERE. I JUST FINISHED THE GARDENING THING GRANDPA WANTED ME TO ATTEND FOR HIM"

"WHERE IS THAT?"

"GREEN PALACE THEATRE"

"I'LL BE THERE IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES WAIT FOR ME"

(End Call)

While waiting, Josh thought about that girl he met today. They've got a lot of similarities with the girl at the beach. But it's impossible for them to be the same girl.. maybe Josh just feels something weird about that girl. Because of all people, Josh can't read that girl's emotion.. maybe she got some unusual stuffs like Josh has,,

(20 minutes later)

"Don't just stare? Krystian will kill me if we get there any later. It's Krystian's car"

"Yeah, I'm there"

(On the way there, Noah drove the car because he doesn't really trust Josh about it)

"You've been spacing out, what's up with you?" Noah asked him "me? Nothing serious, and you wouldn't want to listen to me" Josh said "if that's about the power thing, yeah your right. Might as well not tell me about it" that girl is very similar to the girl in the beach but Josh really thinks it's not her.. in Josh' eyes, that girl was perfect.. but how can he even tell if he actually doesn't remember the face of that girl? It's really crazy..

20 minutes later, they arrive at the condo unit of Lamar. "I'm very proud of you Josh, your the grandpa's boy" Lamar teased him and laughed "of course, he's the only thing that's left in me" Josh answered him

"Hey Lamar, are you gonna transfer schools then?" Krystian asked him "nope, not really. Maybe when I go to work I will" Lamar answered "party time?!" Noah hyped up the vibe in there and everybody started drinking wine and eating nova. Since they weren't the guys who drinks beer, they are very contented with soft drinks and wines...

But Josh went out to the terrace. Bailey notices it, and follows him. "Something is wrong is it?" Bailey suddenly asks him "actually, I also don't know. It's very hard for me.. very hard for everything in me to turn into the things I wanted it to be... I also don't know why, or how"