CHAPTER 7 : UR's CAKE WORLD

NEXT DAY

"Hey Ju-chan, why are you being so grumpy? Is it that time of the month?" Levy-san asked me while moving to our next class.

"No, it's nothing, Levy-san. Just occupied by some thoughts, that's all. So what's our next class?"

"I guess it's literature. It's the only class that brings us together.  Come let's go, can't wait to see your brother. Hehehe." 

Yeah!! She was right. This was the only class which brought us together. Now all of them will sit with their boyfriends. 

I guess, I have no other choice. But I need to put this one hour by Gray's side. Still now I'm not able to get that incident out of my mind.

Once we reached the class, as expected, all were together with their loved ones. They greeted me and Levy-san. 

I could see Gray was not with them. I wonder where he would have gone.

"Juvia, if you are searching for Gray!! He has gone to meet PE instructor, Gildarts Clive. So he won't be coming for this class." Lucy-san informed me.

"I don't care. Why would I be searching for him? I have better work to do." I pouted and went to sit in my seat.

"Oh Juvia, that was cold. At least, be a bit gentle towards him. He is being hurt by your behaviour."

Erza-san advised me and Natsu-san acted as if he shivered. I glared at him.

I chose to ignore her. I can't tell them the reason why I'm being cold towards him as I don't want to betray Bora-kun by falling for Gray. 

Never….

The teacher entered and began with her lesson. Just then, a silver-haired boy entered and made his way to the bench where I was sitting.

He gave a toothy grin and introduced himself. "Hello nice meeting you. I'm Lyon Vastia. May I know your beautiful name?"

I smiled and replied, "Juvia Locksar. Nice meeting you too."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I like your name." I blushed but remained stoic.

For the remainder of the class, we were chatting happily. I feel quite comfortable with this person. We soon hit off as a good friend. And we even exchanged our numbers.

After the class, he left to meet his friends and waved me a bye.

"Hey Sprinkler, do you know him? He's that Stripper's cousin. So be conscious around him, he is quite a flirt unlike him."

I nodded to the given information. I feel Lyon is less of a flirt than Gray. Fine, got some new info about my roommate.

"Hey Lucy-san, do you girls go for any part-time job? Because I need one desperately." I asked her.

"No Juvia, actually our families are well off. So our monthly allowance covers the rent and other stuff. Sorry!!" Lucy-san apologised to me.

"Hey Sprinkler, how much do you need? I will give the monthly allowances like how I used to give you before."

"No Gajeel-kun, I don't want to burden you. You are working hard already. No need for that. As I came here urgently, I need one. Don't worry for now, I have enough savings."

"No Sprinkler, anyways I have responsibility as a brother. If our parents would have been alive now , you would have not been in this situation?"

"So do I. Accept the money which we are giving you as an allowance, now at least, Juvia." This time Jellal also joined Gajeel-kun trying to convince me.

I feel very happy to have these two as my brothers. I'm blessed, indeed. Both of them already work really hard to meet their needs. I don't want to burden them with my needs. 

"Fine, listen here, I have a request for you both, buy some presents for your lovely girlfriends with that allowance money. I would be happy if you guys are happy with your girls.
   So if I want money at any time, I will ask you." 

The girls were blushing and tried to convince me along with my brothers.

I began to tear up and hugged them, "You both are so sweet. I love you, Gajeel-kun, Jellal". They smiled and hugged me back.

GRAY'S POV

As I finished my practice for the upcoming sports event, I went to meet my friends to go home with them.

There in the distance I saw Juvia asking Lucy something about part time jobs. Guess, she needs one.

Then I saw some sibling interaction. She was crying and hugging them. They do love and care for each other. 

Now I'm seeing her new caring side which makes me fall for her even more. As this side of her, cares for others even if she is in trouble.

I need to help her out in finding a job so that she can have money for herself.

I took my mobile and called my aunt Ur Miklovich.

"Hey Ur, do you have any part-time job in your cake shop? One of my friends needs it urgently. Yeah, it's for a girl. Don't worry your sales will increase with her around.
      Shut up, she is my friend's sister not my girlfriend. Okay I will bring her right away. Bye see you in a while."

I went towards them and greeted them. Natsu asked me where I was, all this while.

Then I told him about upcoming sports events and selections and how I decided to start early practice instead of sitting in those boring classes.

Then we left. Of course, Juvia went and waited down the lane for me to avoid suspension from our friends and her brothers.

I reached and tapped her shoulder. "Hey Juvia, come let's go. I will take you somewhere today which will help you out."

"What are you talking about? Where are you taking me? Gray!!" 

"I heard you conversation back there that you needed a part-time job. So I contacted my aunt and she needed an employee urgently. 
She runs a cake shop.
     So don't worry, the job will be easy and pay will be quite high." 

I smiled at her and she looked startled and casted her gaze downwards.

"Gray, you didn't need to help me. But still, I'm quite thankful for your help.
You always help me out in all situations whenever I get fixed. I greatly owe you. Thank you." 

She looked at me to give her an adorable smile which was filled with sincerity and gratitude which made me grow red and raised my heartbeat.

TIME SKIP

GRAY'S POV

"So she is the one. Fine, I'll appoint her. Welcome to Ur's Cake World."

"Thank you Ms.Miklovich. I will do my best for the betterment of your shop." She saluted at Ur.

"Nah!! You just call me, Ur. Hey Gray, are you sure? She is not your girlfriend. Both of you complement each other perfectly." She teased me.

"Ur!!shut-up. She is just a friend of mine. Okay, I will get going. Bye and Juvia." I pointed at her to come outside.

"Juvia, after finishing the work, are you sure that you will reach the house? Because I doubt your sense of direction. This place is opposite in the direction to our apartment."

"No Gray, I will reach home. Don't worry about it. Even if I forget the way, I will call you up for the guide." She smiled and showed me thumbs up.

I smiled and nodded in agreement before leaving for my work place.