CHAPTER 17 : Her Thoughtful Revenge

GRAY'S POV

I took Juvia for shopping as she needed to buy some supplies.

When I talked about yesterday's hickey incident, she shrugged it off and assured me everything was fine.

I was relieved she didn't think bad of me.

We went to the mall which was nearby our locality. First we went to the dressing section, she got a few t-shirts and asked my opinions which one was more suitable.

"I think the pink and the light blue one will look good on you."

"Okay just wait here. I will try these."

As I was waiting outside the trial room, one of the staff came up to me.

"Sir, how can I help you out?"

"Well I have come with someone and she has gone to try the dress. So I'm waiting for her." 

Just then Juvia came out and asked how it looked on her. "OhI see sir, you have come with your girlfriend. Fine carry on, if you require any help do let me know." The staff left us.

She thought we were couples.

"Well Juvia, I think try another one. It doesn't look that good on you."

"But Gray, you did say it will look nice." She pouted.

"Just try the other piece..." 

"Fine.."

Honestly, the t-shirt did look great on her but it was a bit too tight around her chest region which I didn't feel comfortable with. 

But I couldn't tell her the reason as she might think I'm a pervert.

I guess she must be thinking I'm the one from yesterday's incident.

Then she came out, this one looked perfect so I agreed. She brought similarly two more t-shirts.

She then bought some perfumes, towels and some other packs, which she refused to say what it was, guess, some girls stuff.

I bought some food items, deos, soaps and a new set of boxers. Of course, I didn't take her to that section while I was there. She went to her section to get her items.

I was waiting outside then she came with 2 boxes and threw them in the cart which I was strolling.

"Come Gray, we should bill all these stuff in the main counter."

While billing I saw a men's t-shirt and asked her for whom it was. "It's for you Gray."

I decided, I will hear the reason once we reach home. 

We had separate bills for our items so she paid for her share even though I insisted.

Then we went home, the neighbours were giving us a weird look. 

I noticed she didn't cover that mark. Shit!! I should have at least looked at it before leaving for the mall.

"Couples these days are surely wild and open-book."

"Gray, what did that lady mean by that statement?" She asked me in confusion looking back at them.

I pushed her towards our home and told her that the girls will explain to her tomorrow. 

Once we entered the room, I was tired so decided to take a shower while Juvia decided she would make some pasta for us.

JUVIA'S POV