that's not the real reason why you're sad

Chapter 14 ( that's not the real reason why you're sad)

I woke up late in the morning to someone opening my room door. Suddenly I started to remember what happened yesterday. I wonder why Sam was so upset. Seeing him like that broke my heart.

" Hey Claire....." Someone said opening my door slowly. " Yea-h" I said my voice croaking at the last part.

Sam entered the room then came and sat next to me on the bed. " Can I stay with you" he said scratching the back of his neck. " Sure but why?" I asked blinking a little. " Alex is downstairs with Chris" as soon as he finished his sentence I was fully awake.

" ALEX IS FUCKING WHERE?" I yelled madness and tension rising inside of me. " Language" I heard Chris say from downstairs. I rolled my eyes then looked back to Sam who was shocked.

" Downstairs" he said pointing down.
Ugh great now that idiot is here. What a way to start a morning. "Ughhhhhhhh" I groaned as I stood up and went to my bathroom.

I stood there for a while before I hopped to the shower. After I took the shower I blow dried my hair then wore my rope.

When I left the bathroom I saw Sam sitting on my desk table and playing on his phone. He looked up from the phone his eyes widened as soon as he saw he then quickly looked back in his phone with a blush on his face.

I felt myself blushing as well but ignored it and rushed to the closet. I picked up a comfy outfit and not that revealing since that crap (Alex) is downstairs.

I wasn't in such a good mode but I didn't want anyone to realize so I just wore something colorful maybe

I wasn't in such a good mode but I didn't want anyone to realize so I just wore something colorful maybe... It could work.

I left the closet then smiled at Sam he smiled back then put his phone on the desk. " You look beautiful" he said with a grin on his face.

I smiled a little then thanked him. That's when a question pumbed to my head " why didn't Sam want to spend time with Alex" I quickly looked to him. " Umm Sam" I started not knowing how to drag the topic. "Yeah?" He asked . " Why do you not umm spend time with Alex?"

When I finished this sentence. His expression changed to something I couldn't read. " Why do you not spend time with him?" He asked and with that I wanted to cry. He's just a DEVIL I hate him(Alex). " It's just..... I don't feel comfortable around him" I regretted it as soon as I said it. "Please don't push on to it Sam" I prayed to myself.

" You don't feel comfortable around him. Why?" he asked giving me a serious look. " Umm H-he's always with Chris S-so when I meet him I-its a bit awkward" I said scratching the back of my neck. I mentally face palmed at the lame excuse.