3.

Have you ever felt like you could disappear?

I sit there, panting, as everybody stares at me. 

"Abel, you're awake!" Meemie says, running up to me

"y-yeah" I mutter, "I am" 

"How are you feeling?" Cynthia asks, coming up to me with a concerning, mothering look in her eyes. 

"Odd" I say, rubbing my eyes, but then there's a sharp, shooting pain that makes me keel over and gag

"Don't try to move" Meemie said, "that's what the doctor said" 

I nod, "I think I know that now" I say as the doctor walks in. 

"The miracle is up" He says, smiling at me

"Miracle?" I ask

"Yes, it's a miracle that you're alive" he says, checking something off on his clipboard

"Oh" I say, looking down at my hands

He asks me different questions for the next half hour, it's very boring. 

extremely 

After he goes over everything that happened and the operation they did, he explains that the police will be coming to question me in the next day or so about the event. 

My mind goes into panic mode, "no" I blurt out, tears forming in my eyes 

"no?" the doctor asks

"no" I state firmly, I take a breath,"I-I can't" I say with a wavering voice. 

But then the police barge in, and all my tears are let loose. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all! I'm Alec, the author of this story. I wanna hear your input! Please let me know in my conversations page or in the comments what you think of this story and what you want to see in the next coming chapters! Really, I want to hear your thoughts. So pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeee don't hesitate to let me know! Thank you! 

-Alecxander Blu