Trip To L.A

Today was Monday. And on this day,  I Cassidy Knowles, would go to Los Angeles. I am twenty years old, I have black hair and hazel purpled eyes. Very rare color in my family. I'm 5'4 and my skin complexion is light brown. My friends Ally and Mack have been waiting for months to go to Los Angeles! And to be honest, I've been waiting too.

See the real reason why we were going, is because Mack heard of this band mentioned by his brother who's very into heavy metal. I on the other hand find it hard to get hooked onto.

"Knock knock Bitch!", said Mack. "Hey Mack!", I said, while going in for a straight right away hug. "Girl hurry up! Our plane flight leaves in like ten minutes!", Ally said. Ally is the type that likes to get to places on time, and she always has everything that she needs. Or in her case "we" need.

"You didn't bring any weed did you ally?", she smiled at me and threw a small little packet with this funny looking white powder inside. "What is that!", I said with a stern look on my face, "What do you think it is? It ain't no baby powder!", Ally said. Mack grabbed the baggy out of my suitcase and put it back in ally's purse. "Bitch we are not getting arrested for your bullshit today alright!", Mack slammed my suitcase and we walked out of my room and we were on our way to the airport finally.

When we arrived to the airport, before I got on the plane, I called my mom and my dad to let them know that I was not only going to be gone for a whole two weeks, but I'd be in the most famous city in the world! And then, I got on the plane and finally we were off.