Nikki Sixx

Two days later, Ally and I went to this bar that was in the Sunset valley. "How can you drink after two days ago?", I asked. She smiled at me and chugged her shot.

"Well my dear Cassidy, drinking for me is like drinking cups of water", she said. I shook my head, and that's when I spotted him from across the bar. Nikki Sixx. He was with some girl , and Tommy was with him and another guy. "Hey isn't that Nikki Sixx?". Ally turned around and looked back at me as if I'd just ask a stupid question. "Duh!!, of course that's Nikki!", Ally said. "He's Hot isn't he?". I looked at him again to see what was so appealing about him. And surprisingly he wasn't all that bad looking.

"Should I go over there to talk to him?", with the look on ally's face, I could tell she could attack at any moment. "Yeah!", said ally. "Absolutely girl! Go for it!". I got up from my seat and started to make my way over to their table. "Hi Nikki, do you remember me?". He slowly examined me, and stood up from his seat. "Hmmm make me remember your name", Nikki said. "I'm Cassidy, I was at your house party two days ago". He chuckled and sat back down, signally for me to sit down as well. "Cassidy this is Mick, mick this is Cassidy". He smiled at me with a wide grin. "This is the little birdie I told you about that has the most beautiful waist that I've ever touched". Mick looked at me as if I was a piece of meat. He looked as if he were disappointed in me for even looking in Nikki's direction.

"The names Mick Mars, I don't wanna fuck your brains out, and yes I enjoy this band", Mick said. I was officially scared now. And of him. Scared now to even ask him a question. "And your Tommy right?", I asked. "Hell yeah! The one and only!". Suddenly, Ally sat right next to me and introduced her self to the rest of the band members. "How do you do gents! My name is Ally Watson!", Ally was so pumped and exited to talk to them. "What are you guys doing later on?", Tommy asked.

"Oh we don't have anything special planned", said Ally. "Then you two girls make sure to come to our shout out sign up", Nikki said. "What's that?", I asked. "It's where all the hot chicks like yourself, come to sign up for a special night with the four of us!", said Tommy. "That's if you win of course", Mick added. Ally and I both shook our heads in agreement to the Whole idea. Plus I wouldn't mind seeing the blonde hair guy again.

"But what do we have to do to win?", Ally asked. The waitress put down seven shot glasses in front of us, and Tommy was the first to grab his drink. "It's simple", said Tommy as he gulped his shot down. "You girls will be given specific tasks". Tommy pulled out his drum stick and slammed it on the table. "Be fucking ready!", Tommy yelled. "See ya", said Nikki, and Mick followed, along with the groupie. Tommy gathered his drumsticks and followed them as well.

"So what do you say Cassidy?" Thinking thoroughly I already knew how bad this sounded. But what the hell?! You only live once. Right?