Vince Neil

It was a very hot Friday night and tonight was the night that Mötley Crüe preformed at the Whiskey a go go. And for this night I wouldn't be seen in a skirt with hair bows in my hair. I was wearing black from head to toe. My nails were painted black, my leather black boots were long to my knees and , I had on a black leather jacket and a very beat up sweatshirt.

"Damn Girl", Ally shouted. "You are fucking smoking hot!". I grabbed the car keys and headed for the door. "What are we waiting for?", I asked. And off we went to the concert.

When we arrived, as we walked into the building, we slowly made our way to the front as we did at  the last concert. It was much harder this time. As I looked upon the stage, I saw him. There he was. Long platinum blonde hair falling over his shoulders. As he sang I could feel his words vibrating through my body. And again he made his way to my direction. I stared at him. I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. Then he winked at me and continued to sing.

Eleven songs later. After the concert, I went to the bar while Mack and Ally walked around talking to different Mötley fans. And while I was sitting at the bar I suddenly remembered the tickets that Mick gave me at the diner yesterday. I decided to go back stage to see if I had a chance to make it back there.

"Stop right there!", the security guard said. "What the hell i wanna get in!", I shouted with anger. "Well look at the sign, your not allowed back there", he said while pointing at the sign.
This was bullshit! Here I am trying to see the sexist man alive right now, and this bad body built asshole wouldn't let me go through. "Hey tough guy, FUCK YOU!", suddenly something came over me, I got ready to let out a very disgusting mucus ball in this guy's face.

"Woah woah! Don't get your self arrested!", the familiar voice said. I looked up and to my surprise it was him. From the poster. The one with the beautiful voice., and long platinum hair. Your...your...", I began to stutter really bad, I also started sweating. Then everything went black.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself staring at the ceiling. "She's awake!", Ally yelled. She sat me up and gave me some water. "What the fuck were you doing back here!?", Ally yelled. Still confused I looked around, and noticed that I was in a wide room full of mirrors, hairspray, makeup, clothes, and a microphone. "Where are we?", I asked Ally. "We're in  Vince Neil's dressing room!", Mack shouted excitedly. I turned my head again to see behind me, a large Mötley Crüe poster, and he was in the front.

 I turned my head again to see behind me, a large Mötley Crüe poster, and he was in the front

And there was another poster on the side showing all four of them standing there together.

Then I fainted again. When i woke up again, not only was I not in my hotel room but I wasn't in my bed either . The door opened and he walked in.

"Here drink this", said Vince, handing me the drink. "Ugh!, what is that?!", I said eagerly disgusted. He laughed at me and took the drink away and sat it on the table next to the bed. "You've fainted twice already", he said, while holding a towel in his other hand. "Do you have diabetes or something?", he asked. I couldn't believe that he just asked me that. I felt so stupid and so embarrassed. This wasn't how I wanted to meet him. "No I don't have diabetes, I was just really nervous to meet you", I said. He smiled at me and took my hand and held onto to it for a while. "A lot of girls get nervous around me. Most of them even want to marry me", he said as he slowly released my hand. "She's awake! Again!", Vince yelled as he opened the door. Ally and Mack ran in and gave me a very tight hug. "I think it's time for us to go home now", Ally said. "I agree", Mack said as he lifted me off the bed.

"Thanks for looking after our friend Vince, this is her first time seeing you", Ally said, we walked out of the front door and into the car. "Hey don't mention it!", Vince yelled from afar.
We pulled off, and I couldn't stop smiling.