Back Home in Memphis

We finally made it back home, and I was so ready to see my mom and dad. So I gave Ally and Mack a hug and I called an Uber so that I could go over to my parents house.

When I pulled up to the house, my dad came outside and rushed into my arms and embraced me with full opened arms. "Hi love!", My mother said. "How was your trip?!", she asked. "It was good", I said. I continued to tell my mother all about how we traveled around Los Angeles and heard a lot of good music.

I sat down at the dinner table, and my mom went into the kitchen to fix me something to eat. Mom's food was the best food. And you can never return home without remembering what your mother's food taste like.

"I'm so glad that your back", my mother said. "How's Ally and Mack?", she asked. "They're good", I said. I gotta be totally honest here, I really did miss my parents. But I forgot that I said that I wanted to move to Las Vegas. I wonder how her and dad would react to that. Especially after being gone for two whole weeks. Then that's when my dad walked back in and sat down at the table.

"Check this out honey, I found the perfect job for you right here in the newspaper!", my dad said excitedly. I picked up the newspaper and it was a position for a mail carrier. "Um mom...dad I'm going to move to Las Vegas.
My mother's jaw dropped and my father broke his glass. This wasn't a good sign.