Whisky-A Go Go

We finally arrived at the place and there were tons of cars outside, and tons of people standing around. Some girls were screaming, and some girls were wearing a bra and just pants. I can only tell how wild this was going to be.

"Guys where are we?", I said while looking out of the car window. "We are at the one and only Whiskey A Go Go! The best spot on the sunset blvd!", Ally said. Both Mack and ally couldn't stop screaming with excitement. Although I couldn't really see what was so exciting about being in front of what seemed like a very small building from the outside.

"Well bitches, Let's go inside!", Mack yelled. We got out of the car, after taking what seemed like two hours to find a parking spot, and went into the building. It was hot, and inside were guys and girls everywhere! Yelling, screaming, drinking beer, snorting, and dry humping on each other. "Who's preforming tonight!" I yelled. And before either of them could tell me who the band was, the audience started to scream and shout for the band.

"We're MÖTLEY CRÜE!", The guy with the platinum blonde hair yelled . "Who are they?!" I said loudly . "MÖTLEY FUCKING CRÜE!!", Ally and Mack shouted . From the looks of it, Mack and Ally knew them very well. I on the other hand was a square scared out of her mind. Suddenly the drummer started to play, and the two guitarist strummed their electric guitars, and all of the girls rushed to the front of the stage.
"Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" The guy with the blonde hair started to sing.

My eyes opened wide and he sounded amazing.
How could such a voice as his come out of
his tiny body? He had so much energy! So much drive! And no one could take it from him.
Suddenly Mack pulled my arm and all three of us made our way to the front. I was literally standing in front of the guy with the platinum blonde hair, he suddenly leaned my way and as he sung to me, my heart started to beat, beating faster than it ever beat before. I could see the lust in his eyes, I could feel his embrace without him even touching me. It was as if he had me in a trance.

After the concert, the band ran out of the building and went straight for They're limo. I wish I could've been with the blonde haired one a little while longer.

"Come On Cassidy! The concert is over!", Mack yelled. Mack and Ally yanked my arms and pulled me into the car. We got in, and pulled away faster than you could take a single breath.