Nikki Sixx Part 2

It was five thirty in the afternoon, and we arrived at the building Nikki told us about.
"Look at this long motherfucking line!", Mack yelled. Aaah! Hell no!". Right now you'd probably think that Mack was overreacting, but he wasn't. The line was terrifyingly long.

"Guys what are we going to do?", I asked. "Not stand and wait in that long ass line, that's for sure!", Ally yelled. We parked the car, and walked up to the front entrance of the building. As we walked in there , we saw this huge poster that said "MÖTLEY CRÜE".

 As we walked in there , we saw this huge poster that said "MÖTLEY CRÜE"

All four members were on the poster. Especially the one with the platinum blonde hair. "This sign says to the ball room", Mack said. We all looked at the sign, and we all went to the ball room. "Why would anyone want to have a shout sign up in a ballroom?", Ally asked. I suddenly felt my stomach churn, and I got really nervous. And I started to sweat. "Hey Cass you okay there? You don't look too good", said Mack.

"I'm fine..really", I said. But truth is I wasn't fine at all, I couldn't do it! I didn't want to see them! And suddenly I couldn't move. "Cassidy!", Ally yelled. But I couldn't move, and I couldn't answer her either. What's wrong with me?

"Hey! You guys are holding up the line!", yelled the security guard. "Fuck you, you bald headed mall cop!", Ally yelled. I quickly turned around and pulled her behind me. "I got her officer, please excuse her", I said. Mack and Ally were pissed at the officer, we moved up though, and he walked away watching Ally maliciously.

Hours later, we finally made it to the front. And I didn't see the platinum blonde hair guy, he wasn't sitting at the table with Nikki and the others. " Hey!! Nikki Sixx! It's great to see you finally!", yelled Mack. Niki shook Mack's hand and gave Ally and I each a hug. "Hey..um Nikki..where's that guy?", I asked, while pointing at the poster. "Oh you mean Vince!?", Nikki asked. I didn't answer right away, and I found myself staring at his picture. "Yeah him", I said. Nikki smiled , and signaled for all of us to come forward so that we all could take a picture with the band. And I was still looking for him. But nothing.