Chapter 1: The new school

RUSSIA'S POV:

I woke up to the annoying Screams coming from my alarm clock, shutting it off I looked at my phone for any random messages that I would have gotten while I was asleep. There weren't any. "Thank god..." I mumbled to myself, as I was walking over to my closet. I decided to pick out a Dark grey long sleeved sweater, Black jeans, and black boots. I went over to my window to look outside and of course it's snowing again cause it's winter. So I went across the hall to Wake up my little sister Belarus. She wasn't in her room so I figured Ukraine woke her up. I went down stairs and saw Belarus eating her breakfast and coloring in her new coloring book I got her. "Morning Belarus!" I said smiling and waving at her. "Hi! Russia!" she said coming over and hugging me. Ukraine smiled and said: "morning Russia! I put your breakfast on the table!" "Okay! but we need to hurry Belarus is going to be late!". I ate quickly and washed my bowl left it on the counter and went over to get Belarus's and Ukraine's coat. The two came over to me and I gave them their coats. I put mine on, Grabbed my key chain and left. We walked Belarus to her school. "Goodbye Belarus! Have a good day and stay out of trouble!". Ukraine and I went to leave in the other direction to our school. Once we got there we saw a new person... "Hey loo- WAIT IS THAT AMERICA!" I screamed. Ukraine pulled me away. "I HATE AMERICA!" I screamed at her. "So do I! but we don't want a fight to start!" She yelled back at me. We went inside the school once the bell rang and went to our homerooms.

AMERICA'S POV:

I woke up from Canada continuously saying my name." What..!" I groan. "Mom and Dad want us all down stairs" Canada said. "Okay...?" I got up and out of bed went to my closet and picked out a white sweater with a black pyramid in the middle, black jeans, and dark grey boots. I went downstairs New Zealand and Australia were with Canada on the couch with my mom. I sat down in the middle of Canada and Australia. My Father came down, and said: "Hello and Good morning everybody!". "I have some news for you all, your mother and I decided to take all of you out of homeschool and put you into a private school". New Zealand and Australia started to scream and deny that they had to go to school for the first time. Canada and I took it pretty well we didn't complain at all because we would know people there. They said 'today is your first day and already has our school stuff ready for us' They laid back packs down in front of us. I chose the black one, Canada chose the Red one, Australia picked out the blue one, New Zealand chose the Orange one. The two still complaining my dad said where to go and to drop of our two younger siblings off at the elementary school. We put everything in our backpacks and left saying goodbye to our mom and dad. We walked towards the direction to the Elementary school, dropped of New Zealand and Australia and walked two our new school. Once we got there we saw a few people walk into the school ground after us, but I saw someone who which I absolutely hate. Russia.... Once he noticed me I heard him scream he hates me then I saw Ukraine drag him away.

CANADA'S POV:

Once we reached the school grounds I saw a lot of people I know but when we found a spot, saw other people coming on to the school grounds then we spotted Russia and Ukraine coming. I saw Russia look at us and recognize us then he screamed he hated America pretty loud, luckily Ukraine dragged him away before any sort of conflict happened. When the bell rang we went inside to go to homeroom. America and I were in the same homeroom, which was nice. Our teacher made us to introduce ourselves. I walked up to the front of the classroom with America, and I introduced myself to the classroom saying: "Hello! my Name's Canada I'm 17 Americas my brother!". I walked back and sat down hearing my brother say: Hi i'm America i'm 16" That's all I guess. He went and sat back down and we started to talk waiting for first period bell to ring so we can find out what our next class is.