two

"I'm not going with anyone. So, that equals to that I am not going." Jeongin comments. Jisung gasped dramatically. "See you guys later, I will be watching a movie."

"How can one not go? I, Jisung, won't let the boy, Jeongin, not go." Jisung said and landed on one knee. Chan face palmed and grabbed Jisungs arm.

Everyones eyes was on Jisung. Jeongin shooed everyone away and kicked Jisung. "Yeah, he's doing it again. Han Jisung, shut the fuck up!" Chan shouted. Jisung sighed and got up. "Jeongin you should go know. I'll take care of this, thing."

Jeongin nodded and proceeded to walk away. He was 5 minutes away from the gate and a light on the should startled him. Jeongin turned around to see the same browned hair boy from class behind him. "Hey, Jeongin...I need to go to the festival, but I don't have anyone to go with. Are you free?" He asked politly. Jeongin hesitated before nodding his head. "C-Can you go with me?"

"Sure. I didn't plan to go with anyone, but okay." Jeongin agreed to the boy. "Hyunjin, don't you think its a littlw weirs for the same sex to go? Like, its more like straight couples are going to the festival together." Jeongin stated. Hyunjin shrugged. "I need to go now. See you at 5:00 then." He waved. Hyunjin waved back and smiled.

---

5:00 pm

Hyunjin arrived at the exact time and waited for a couple of minutes. The younger boy showed up wearing circle glasses and black ripped jeans. Inclunding a white shirt and a black leather jacket. His outfit seemed a little towards the dark side, but he let it slide.

"Shall we go?" Jeongin asked. Hyunjin nodded and walked beside him. He hummed a song while walking down to the school. "Hey Hyunjin, want to exhange numbers?" The younger asked.

"Sure." They both passed eachothers phones to eachother and put there numbers in. "And there!" Hyunjin smiled. He gave Jeongins phone back and received his personal phone back. After a while, they arrived at the school gate.

Jeongin soon gulped his saliva and was not ready for this. "Lets go." He said. Walking slowly toward the entrance. He picked up the pace and looked at the entrance. "Lets get the party started." They both walked in and no one was there. Were they the first ones?

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Surprise! Congratulations dor being the first 2 to arrive here at Hanlim! You two have to split paths and dind one another throughout the school. Please choose a path and find your way to the rooftop." The student surprised them. Hyunjin almost had a heart attack while Jeongin full on screamed.

Both boys choose oppisite paths and walked down. The student never said anything about texting? Did they... Hyunjin grabbed his phone out and searched through his contacts. He found Jeongins number and texted him.

9 12.15.22.5 21

Alphebet numbers
A-1
B-2
Ect