six

"I don't think he auctally likes someone." Hyunjin said with a blank face.

Woojin rolled his eyes. "Have you heard that Minho and Jisung are dating?" Woojin asked. Hyunjin shook his head. "Well they say it's rumours, but I heard them-."

"No no no no. Stop, please thats to much." Hyunjin said. He took his noodles put of the microwave and set it on the table. "When will you start dating someone?"

Woojin thought for a moment. "When you start dating. We will be on eachothers side." Woojin replied cheekily.

Hyunjin walked home with a bag in his left hand and his phone started buzzing.

jeongin
Answer. Decline

"Hello?" Hyunjin called.

"Yeah, hyung, uhm.....i called you because....uhhh. Jisung kinda past out....he drank a lot." Jeongin paused.

"Oh my fucking god. That child. Where are you. I'll come over with come hangover drinks."

"Minho's house."

Hyunjin arrived at the apartment and knocked. "Oh! Your finally here. He woke up, but he says he haves a massive headache." Jeongin commented.

"Yikes. Jisung catch!" Hyunjin under hand tost it. Jisung caught and opened it. "Its a hangover drink."

"It smells disgusting." Jisung complained. He poured it into his mouth anyways and made a sour face.

Jeongin chuckled.

Cute

Hyunjin paused. "What the hell am I thinking." He whispered to himself. "I- I'm going to head home. Bye." He waved.

"Bye hyung." Jeongin said. Hyunjin smiled and waved before shutting the door.

"My damn heart only beats for guys now?"