nine

Jeongin smiled. "Thats good."

"Y-You're not mad? Thank God..I got scare-." Jeongin ran up and hugged him. "Uh, okay.." Hyunjin trailed off.

Jeongin smiled at him. "Lets go get some lunch."

The two boys left the cafeteria and went to their next period. "Bye, Innie!" Hyunjin smirked and walked a sperate path. Jeongin waved.

"Someone is dating. This'll be an interesting school year." A boy said. "Lets go before the damn coach yells at us for being late." Minho continued.

Jeongin glaref at him. "I-, thats why you and Jisung are dating!" He yelled. Minho stopped and turned around slowly.

"How'd you k-know? Damn Woojin!" Minho stormed off without looking back.

Seungmin 10:57 am
Lmaoooo he just got roAsted

Jeongin 10:57 am
The hell you come from
Where the fuck you at in thr first place

"Yo, I'm right here. Behind this corner." Seungmin said. "Gotta go. Bye." Jeongin sqiunted at him and walked to the gym.

Jisung walked up to him with his arms crossed. "Look bitch, Woojin is lying to you." Jisung looked at him. A figure was behind Jisung. It tapped Jisungs shoulder. "Shit!"

"I dare you. To cuss at him and lie to him yourself. Bi-tch~." Hyunjin whispered into his ear. "Lets see how many names I could name you.

"You didn't need to do that, hyung." Jeongin spoke. Hyunjin scoffed. "I mean, I cuss myself, but you took it a little to far. Called him a shithead." Jeongin commented.

Hyunjin averted his eyes. "Your right. I should apologise."

"Sorry, Innie."