five

Hyunjin sat down on his bed and thought about Jeongins text. "What does he mean about 'honey boo boo'?" He said to himself. Hyunjin just shrugged it off and headed to the kitchen to find some food. After not finding food, he went to text Jeongin.

JeongisIn

HyUnJiN
Ok what do you mean

JeongisIn
By what?

Jeonging was feeling tense not knowing what Hyunjin was going to reply back.

HyUnJiN
Honey boo boo?
Like its weird for a whole ass man to say it
And I dont know who you like either

JeongisIn
Just stfu I will tell you next time

JeongisIn is offline

Hyunjin threw his phone onto the couch. "This little shit." He murmered to himself, while grabbing a coat and keys. He opened his apartent door and headed off to a convenient store.

"Hello Hyunjin." One of his friends, Woojin, greeted him.  Hyunjin waved back and went to find some cup noodles and drinks to buy. After grabbing some food he went to the cash register. "That will be 12,000 won. Hyunjin, I found out who Jeongin likes now." Woojin said as he grabbed the bills.

Hyunjin was surprised enough to ask. "W-Who is it?" He asked. Woojin smirked.

"I ain't telling you. Sorry~." Woojin smiled cheekily. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and sat down to the nearest table. He grabbed his noodles and tteokbokki bowl. "I will tell you when he tells you." Hyunjin stood up with confusion.

Hyunjin looked at him with one brow up. "That don't make any sense, but okay." Hyunjin walked towards the water spout area and pur water in both bowls. "So, Woojin hyung, when is Seungmin coming back to Korea?"

"Seungmin said he'll leave Japan tomorrow morning and tomorrow is Sunday!" Woojin clapped very fast. "That little hoe better not come back with a guy- I mean girl. Yeah, he is straight...totally."

Hyunjin smacked his forehead and tuened the corners store microwave on.

"Hyunjin, who do you think Jeongin likes?"

Yall testing can like suck a d- i mean pen- i mean.... Venus.

Ok but last Saturday I was at a blackpink concert. (Props to me) and i will show you a uhm picture its sideways so like bare with me

Dont yall love lights? Like i stan-