fourteen

"Can you make me some tea, hyung. I don't feel good." Jeongin said and faked a smile. Chan looked at him and nodded with a soft smile.

Chan walked into the kitchen while Jeongin went somewhere upstairs in the apartment. He boiled some water and got a tea bag. The water boiled enough and he placdd the tea bag in the cup. Poured the water in. "Jeongin the tea is done!"

"Can you bring it to me! I'm in your room." He yelled back. Chan cautiously held the cup and safely got it to its destination. "Thanks hyung. I'll be staying in here with you if you don't mind."

Chan scratched his nape. "I don't mind at all! Be sure to drink it all if you can befofd you sleep. I'll be asleep, night."

"Night hyung." Jeongin replied. He felt safe being next to Chan. He didnt want to leave his side. Jeongin drank the tea and closed his eyes. He drifted off to sleep.

Hyunjin felt a pang of guilt as soon as he woke up. There was no Jeongin by him. No pancakes in the air with blueberries. Just dead silence and dry air.

"You fucked up man. Jeongin was a great guy. You lost someone so important in your life. Shake my fucking head." A voice said near the window.

"Minho get lost. You don't fucking know anything." Hyunjin growled.

Minho shrugged. "I guess you don't recall a single thing, huh? I was there in the apartment. Left after you left." Minho sighed. "I should get going Before Jisunlg gets worried. Minho out!" He said before jumping out of the window.

"What the actual hell is wrong with you?" Hyunjin asked. He rolled his eyes and closed the window. He went down the cold hallways into the big kitchen. He went to the coffee maker and saw a note.

Hyunjin opened it.

Minho talking. There is $1,000 in the envolope. It'll help you get some food and find a job. Maybe pay rent if not message me I'll take care of that. Dont ask why im doing this. It was a favor from someone. Someone random.

Well minho out. See you later hyunjin ㅋㅋㅋ

Hyunjin smiled at the note. He got the envolope and got the money. He went out to find the nearest seven eleven. Hyunjin bought 2 cups of ramen and one drink. He paid and went to one of the unoccupied seats. He placed his things down.

Two customers walked. "Chan, just get the drinks okay! I'll wait near the door." A fimiliar voice spoke. Hyunjin looked up.

"Oh its you. Tsk."

I wanna finish this book but i dont wanna rush yall into reading it so just read it slowly

MinHoe ouT