fifteen

Hyunjin accidentally knocked ocer his ramen cup and burnt his hand. "Ah, shit!" He yelped. He glanced back up for some napkins.

"Here." Someone said. Hyunjin saw his face. Jeongin, his pupils full with hate. "Take the damn thing." Jeongin spoke. Hyunjin automatically took it and wiped the excesses water of him.

"Thanks." He mumbled under his breathe. Jeongin walked out of the store going into a car. "Whats wrong with me?" Hyunjin sighed and laid back on the chair. He looked at the ceiling. "I better eat this."

"Hello?"

"Hyunjin you called! Anyways,whats wrong this time?"

"Nothing really, I'm just bored."

"Say no more."

Minho hung up and smirked at Jisung. "Let's go get some beer for this bitch." Jisung nodded his head and they both zoomed out of the apartment.

"Hyunjin open up!" Minho yelled. The door swung opened showing Hyunjin. His white shirt stained and his hair messy.

"Well, legs party?" Jisung asked and held up the bag of beer. Hyunjin smirked and welcomed them in.

"Hell yeah."

I-I dont h-have time right n-now. kinda p-pressdd dont know w-why. I j-just got hit b-by emotions because I-i watched taehyung talk a-about his grandmothers d-death.

^ hope those bitches have fun drinking 🤷