thirteen

"Whats true?" Jeongin asked with tears still flowing down his face.

Chan sighed. "Nothin-."

"What is true, hyung!" Jeongin asked. He was desperate for the answer. Chan pointed to the couch to sit down.

"Get seated." Chan said. Jeongin nodded and walked towards the couch. "It alls started on May 17th. Hyunjin found out he wa bisexual, but liked girls more still. He dated 2 guys and never felt anything. Another thing led to another, he started to date a girl and found you. Now, its your choice Jeongin. End it or save it."

Jeongin was in the shocked stage. He started to sweat.

'Should I end the relationship? Or should I solve things completely out. No, i should...end it.'

He took a deep breathe. "I. Want. To. End it. I can't take it. Its to much to handle. He's trying to feel love with a guy, but nothings working. I can tell that he is not inlove." Jeongin stated. Chan nodded.

"You can stay here. If Hyunjin calls don't answer. I'll order some Chinese food." Chan said and grabbed his phone. "Yeah, can i get..." Jeongin heard Chan ordering so he went to the guest room in his apartment and stayed in there. He opened the TV and watched a drama.

"Foods her-, wait stay there!" Chan yelled. Chan opened the door and saw Hyunjin. "What do you want? You're not the food delivery guy."

"I want to see Jeongin. He ran away. Is he here." Hyunjin tried sounding worried.

"You don't really love him do you?" Chan said.

"What do you mean?"

"He means that you don't love me. Dating two people isn't a good choice. I think you should leave, Hyunjin." Jeongin hesitated to answer.

Hyunjin stood there. "Wh-What do you mean? Dating two people?" He faked laugh.

"If you love me text me. If you hate me, then, delete my contact." Jeongin said and ran off to the guest room.

"Have a good night." Chan said before shutting the door.

"Fine, if thats how you wanna play. I'll delete your contact."

I know hyunjin was suppose to say that but not anymore...... Sorry?