twelve

"What do you mean? You cuss all the time, don't you?" Hyunjin asked. Jeongin shook his head and smiled. "Woah-, that's pretty cool."

Jeongin smiled proudly. "I know right. People think I'm that innocent boy who doesn't know anything, but they're the one who doesn't know anything." Jeongin stated.

Hyunjin nodded and agreed to the boys statement. "I think we should hang out with the others. Today seems...boring." Hyunjin commented.

"Sure, I haven't seen Jisung is awhile." Jeongin said. Hyunjin smiled and went to the restroom. Jeongin got up from the bed to find an outfit which he did eventually.

Hyunjin got out of the restroom with his face washed and teeth brushed. Jeongin brought his clothes inside the restroom and got cleaned up. Jeongin finished cleaning himself up and grabbed his phone and wallet. "Okay, lets go."

Hyunjin grabbed the car keys and opened the passenger seat for Jeongin. "Ladies go first."

"I'm a man, but thank you." Jeongin said and bowed before going inside. Hyunjin walked to the other side of the car and seated himself on the drivers seat. "Lets get some drinks for the nine of us." Jeongin said.

"Okay, I'll go in. You want anything?" Hyunjin asked before closing the door. Jeongin shook his head and Hyunjin closed the door.

"I saw Hwang Hyunjin fucked a girl at school."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I heard moans in the janitors closet and I took a peek and I saw a boy and a girl. The guys face looked like Hyunjins."

"Maybe..well I'm off. See you tomorrow."

Jeongin sat there in the car confused. What were those two talking about? He waited for Hyunjin to get out of the store.

Boom

Boom

Boom

His heart raced. Then, shattered. Eyes wide opened. In the corner of Jeongins eye. He saw Hyunjin kissing a girl on her lips. His breathing began to speed up. "Shit, shit, shit!"

Jeongin started to sweat and unlocked the car door. A cold breeze hitting his skin as he fell on the road where they parked. The sun blinded his eyes, he got up and leaned against the car. Not forgetting to close the door.

"Jeongin, I'm bac-!"

"Get away from me you fucking straight ass kid!" Jeongin cutted off Hyunjin. The older was confused. He tried putting his hand on Jeongins shoulder, but Jeongin backed away.

Tears flooding his vision, he ran away to god knows where.  Hyunjin stood there. "I should've hid better."

"God dammit, Jeongin quit kno-, precious baby! What happened? Did Hyunjin hurt you?" Chan ran to him. Jeongin nodded rather quickly. "What did that hoe do?"

"H-He kissed a-another gi-girl." Jeongin formed a sentence. Chan slammed his fist against the wall.

"So it's true?"

I sm so so so so so sorry i havent posted in like 100 years. I got busy with other things like dances for kpop songs and amino...

Buuuttt I'm still alive! Should i post two books at the same time? Or just finish this book and go on with I'm a Girl?

Well bye bye