Author's Note

Okay... I just want to say thank you for everything. I know there's not really any support on this story yet, but for those of you who read the entire story through up to this point, thank you for reading my very first Wattpad story.

I am hoping to add more in the future (as you have seen with my Isle short stories), so if you really like this fanfic, please let me know in the comments if you want to see the adventures of these three Night Lights continue.

I also want to say that none of the pictures used in this story are mine. I found them on the Internet, thought they looked cool, and I used them. Those pictures are just a reference for what is going on in the chapter. These pictures are either from the HTTYD official website or they were art-pieces made by some very talented people. So, credits to all the artists that make these amazing pieces of art. I worship you.

Anyway, I'm probably the oldest fan of this series. I watched the original movie in theaters when I was five, I watched Riders of Berk on Cartoon Network (the show's original home), I watched HTTYD 2 the first day it came out, and I watched an early screening of the most recent movie. So, I'm a very dedicated fan. 

I've always wanted to see the dragons in HTTYD have a voice. I always made little fantasies in my head of each dragon on the TV having some sort of voice. Toothless always had a silly, deep voice in my head. And depending on the gender or the way the dragon looked, it would have a different voice. So this fact was what lead me to create this fanfic. I hope you liked how I personified the dragons.

Anyway, after two months or so of writing, it's time to conclude this story. I will see you all later in a different story. (Or a continuation of this one, it kind of depends on you guys.)