17. sweatshirts & beds

Luke pov

I saw the color drain from her face when she came tumbling through my bedroom door. I stood up from my spot next to Brooke on the bed quickly. "Violet! Y-You said you weren't-"

"Why is b-brooke here with y-you?" She asked tears filling her eyes, she looked hurt. I could tell she was hurt. "I can explain violet. It's not what it looks like" I said quickly. "Oh save it Andrews, you don't own Luke." Brooke snapped. I looked behind me towards her and quickly back to violet. 

"Is that your sweatshirt?" She asked pointing to my sweatshirt on Brooke's body. "S-She got cold I thought-"I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"After everything she's done to me? Really Luke? I thought you were my friend." She said tears coming down her face. "I'm sorry vee I-" I said coming close to her reaching out for her. "Don't fucking touch me" she growled before turning on her feet and storming away. 

"Vee wait! Please just wait!"

 Violet pov

I wiped the tears falling from my eyes ignoring Lukes pleads coming from behind me. I ran quickly down his steps and out his front door, while dialing Michael's number. I held the phone up to my ear as I walked quickly over to my house and sat on my porch steps.

A few rings went by before I heard him speak. "Calling to plan our next date already?" He joked chuckling. "M-Mikey?" I choked. "Violet? Is everything okay?" His voice immediately turned. "C-Can you turn around and come p-pick me back up please?" I cried looking over making sure Luke wasn't coming out his house.

"Yeah yeah, I'm on my way. Is everything okay? Why are you crying?" He asked. I heard the concern in his voice. "Just please h-hurry" I said wiping my eyes sitting on my porch, ignoring his question. "I'm coming don't worry. Do you want me to stay on the phone with you?" He asked. 

"Please" I said quietly, god this is worse than a breakup. For the next two minutes he said sweet nothings into the phone trying to calm me down before he got there. Thankfully Luke didn't come storming out of his house to follow me when I left. I didn't want to even imagine why brooke was there or what they were doing before I got there.

I quickly hung up the phone when I saw Mike's car pull in my driveway. I ran up to his car and got into the passenger seat. He started driving to his house. "Do you want to talk about?" He asked quietly after a minute of silence. 

I shook my head and wiped my tears. "That's okay, you don't have to. Do you just wanna go cuddle and watch a movie when we get home?" He asked. I smiled and looked at him before nodding. I saw my phone light up and looked and saw Luke was calling me. 

My lip started to quiver and I declined it before looking at the window. Michael looked towards me and didn't say anything, i'm glad he decided to not push the subject. We eventually got his house. We walked in and started to walk up the steps to his room.

I walked in and sat on his bed. I put my head in my hands trying not to cry anymore. "Hey hey, look at me" I heard Michael's voice say above me. I looked up at him. He smiled and reached down to wipe my tears. 

"You know, you're beautiful even when you're crying" 

I smiled and pushed his hand away. He smiled and walked over to his dresser. I watched as he pulled his black shirt over his head and searched In his drawer for a new one. I unintentionally bit my lip. He looked up at me through his mirror and smirked. 

My cheeks flushed red and I looked away. "Here" Michael's voice rang making me turn to face him. He held out a black sweatshirt with blink 182 written across it in his arms. "What?" I asked looking at him and the at the sweatshirt. 

"I'm guessing you don't want to wear that bed. It's very pretty but it doesn't look very comfortable" He said smiling. I smiled and took the sweatshirt from his arms. I stood up and started walking towards the door then stopped and turned around. 

"Wait, what about pants? I'm wearing a skirt" I asked looking down at my skirt. "I thought the sweatshirt would be long enough to cover you, but if you don't really feel comfortable laying around in just your pan-underwear" He said turning red. 

I laughed and looked down. "- you can just wear that to sleep" He said looking towards what I was already wearing. I bit my lip and looked down at the sweatshirt and looked up at him. I trusted him right? I shouldn't be worried about anything happening. 

I turned on my heels and walked out of his room and down the hall to his bathroom. I took off my shirt along with my tight skirt. I slid the sweatshirt over my head and it fell about mid thigh. I lifted the sweatshirt up to my nose and his scent filled my nose. I smiled as I pull my hair into a pony tail with the hair tie on my wrist. 

I sighed and grabbed my clothes before walking back into his room. I close the door and turned around and saw his was laying on his bed scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me and stared his mouth slightly parted. 

"What?" I asked starting to feel insecure and started trying to pull down the sweatshirt closer to my knees. "What? Nothing it's just....You look really good in my sweatshirt" He blushed looking down his phone. I smiled and placed my old clothes on the floor and went over and sat down next to him on his bed.

I grabbed my phone that was by Michael's foot. "It was going off the whole time you were gone" Michael said looking at me. I turned it on and I had a bunch of missed calls and texts from Luke apologizing. 

I sighed and tried not to think about it.

"What is he so sorry about?" Michael asked. I looked at him and then back at my phone before turning it off and placing it on the table next to the bed. "Sorry, you probably don't wanna talk about it" He quickly said when I didn't reply. 

"No, it's just I'm tired. Maybe tomorrow?" I said yawning. He nodded. We pulled the cover over ourselves and he turned out the light. I flip on my side and so did he making us face one another. We both laughed. He reached over and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear making me blush. He then pulled my close to his chest and rested his chin on the top of my head.

If you would have told me a month ago I'd be in Michael's bed cuddling after we just went on a date and that Luke was hanging out with Brooke, I'd laugh in your face. 

word count: 1206

hey, omg I feel like its been forever. Have you guys seen the after movie? It's so good omg.