(-,(-,-)03(-,-),-)

I looked at them talking with the fans as I grabbed my phone, and took some pictures. Felix noticed that and posed for some pictures. I chuckled and took the pictures.

Time passed slowly but it was almost my turn. I put away my phone and hold my bag in one hand, and the album in the other. It was finally my turn!

The first one was Seungmin. "Hi Seungmin!" "Hello!" I grabbed the album and the presents that i had for seungmin. I gave the present first. "This is for you Seungmin." I gave him puppy Ears, and also a letter. He placed it on. "What's your name?" "Ash." "Ash?" I nod. "Yeah!" He wrote something in the album. "You've been here before right Ash?" I nod once again. "Yup!" "You brought presents for everyone, last time, right?" "Yes I did.." He smiled. "You also have presents for everyone now, do you?" "NooOoo" I said in that typical lie way, I then laughed, Seungmin then had to laugh aswell. "See you next time Ash!" "Mhm!" I waved slightly.

The next one was Jeongin. "Hey Jeongin!!" "Hello!" Jeongin said while he wrote in the album. I smiled. "How do you write the name" "It's Ash! I have a present for you." Jeongin looked next to him at Seungmin that was listening the whole time. Seungmin laughed a but he translated it to Korean. "Ah, Yay!" I laughed, and gave him a Desert Fox stuffed animal, and a letter aswell. He slightly hugged it. "You come next time?" "I hope so!" Jeongin holds my hand a second. "Bye bye Ash!"

I moved to the next one wich happend to be Bang Chan. "Hey Ash long time no see! Your last again huh?" I smiled but then making a fake sad face. Bang Chan laughed, so did I. He wrote in the album, and took my hands. "Wait I have something for you!" Chan lets my hands go. I grabbed a stuffed kangaroo and a cute flower crown, and of course a letter. I gave it to Chan and he puts the flower crown on his head, and placed the kangaroo infront of him, he layed the letter behind him. "It's so cute!" I smile. Chan grabbed my hands again, and looked at me. "How long ago was it again?" "I dont know.." "Well it was fun to see you again!" "Yeah it was!" "I'll see you another time!" I waved.

I was standing infront of Minho. "Hey Minho!" "Hi." Minho tapped Han and said something to him in Korean wich I couldn't understand but it made Han laugh. I ignored it and gave Minho his present. It were gangster glasses, and two letters, 1 from me and 1 from Chiara. Minho puts them aside as he puts his glasses on. "This your second time right?" I nod. "Yeah it is." Minho looked at the letters. "Who they from?" "One is mine, and one is from my friend." Minho grabbed the album and wrote in it. "Ash right?" Oh god... No one forgot about me.. "Yeah.." He finished writing, and I already had to move on. "Bye!" "Bye bye!" I moved to the next.

It was Han. I waved slightly at Han and he waved back, I went to my ritual for sixth time. "What is you name?" "I'm Ash." He wrote in the album. I layed a stuffed squirrel and a letter on the table. He layed the letter behind him, and the stuffed squirrel infront of him. "How have you been?" "I'm okayyy." I said jokingly. Han laughed. I still can't believe he still looks like a squirrel, please dont let him grow up. Han looked at me. "Is this your second time?" I smiled and nod. "Yup!" Again time to move.

I moved to the side once again. I was now standing infront of Hyunjin. "Hi Hyunjin!" "Hello!" I again layed my album on the table, and searched in the bag. It didn't take as long as I thought. Hyunjin looked at what I was doing, until I looked back at him. "What is.. Your name?" I smiled. "Ash.." He wrote something in my album, then sets his attention on me. "Is this... Your first time?" He said with a slight hesitation. "No I've been here one time before..." I layed the fake glasses and the flower crown on the table, and the letter of course. "This is for you!" "Ah thanks!" He puts his glasses on and the flower crown aswell, then layed the letter next to him. I had to move to the next one. He waved a bit, as I moved to the next. DAMN time goes fast.

Oh god... There's only two left.. I'm now standing infront of Changbin. "Hai Binnie!~" "Hello.." Changbin said in a dark voice, I smirked. "What is name?" Felix glanced at us. "I'm Ash!" Felix puts his attention back to his fan. Changbin wrote something in the album, just like the others. I gave Changbin his present. It was a black baseballcap, and of course the letter. Changbin mumbled something in Korean. He didn't seem happy with the cap. "If you don't want it then I'll be glad to take it back..." Changbin looked at me in confusion. Hyunjin said something to Changbin. I think he translated it. "No no! I like!" I nod, but I didn't believe him. Whelp... It's again time for you know what...

Sigh the last one.. Waiting took longer then talking.. But the next one was Felix. "Hi Felix!~" "Hi Ash!" I layed my album in the table and grabbed his presents. "I have something for you!" I gave him a bandana and fake glasses, he puts them on. I then layed the letter on the table and two rings, I then grabbed one ring back. I placed it on my finger. "Now we're married!" Felix said jokingly. I laughed a bit. "Can we take a picture?" Felix nods and comes to my side of the table and poses. He made sure his ring was on the picture. I posed aswell, also making sure my ring was on the picture. After the picture Felix went back to his seat. He wrote in the album and took my hands. "How have you been?" "Good!" Felix nods. "Thanks for the presents!" "No problem!" I smiled. "I'll wear this ring till I die!" Felix said in an jokingly voice. "I will too!" I said back before laughing.

(A/N note)
Hi guys!
Please don't kill me for making some members talk cracky English.
I bet you heard me cringing...
Especially at my I'm okayyy joke...
Please help me...

-edited.

~'•°*+-.A.-+*°•'~