(-,(-,-)11(-,-),-)

Ashie:
Well my vacation is in 2 months like I said.. And it's for 8 weeks. 8 weeks that I wanna spend away from my parents.. So I wanted to ask if I could stay with you guys.. Cause I know you really want that..
Read

~Ash P.O.V~

Okay.. Calm down.. He read it... He will react back soon.. Breath in and out.. He's online.. I patiently waited when my stomach growled. I dropped my phone on the black leather couch and went to the kitchen. My parents were still sleeping tho it was 11 AM already. I wish I could afford an house.. I grabbed some cereal and put it in a bowl. I searched for milk and found an empty bottle in the fridge. Ugh.. They're just babies.. I closed the fridge and put on my jacket. I grab my keys and phone, then left the house.

I walked to the grocery store. While I had to wait for the red light to switch to green my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw that Felix had send me a message. I'll react back later.. First need to get milk.. I slide my phone back into my pocket and cross the road.

When I came into the store I was greeted by my best friend Chiara. I forgot she's always here around 11 AM to buy snacks. I returned the hug she had given me. "Why are you here?" She released me from the hug but she didn't let go of my arm. "Milk." I simply said, wich Chiara understood. "Did they put am empty bottle back in the fridge?" I just nod, and we walked to the diary products, I grabbed the milk I wanted and followed Chiara to the snacks.

She grabbed the snacks she wanted, and I grabbed some candy cause I knew I couldn't leave without taking some. We stood in the queue and waited till it was out turn to pay. I'd let Chiara pay first since she always had to rush home before her brothers woke. I payed for my stuff, said bye to Chiara and made my way back to home.

I looked at my phone and noticed I had 3 unread messages. They were all from Felix. I shook my head while smiling and picked up my pace (See what I did there) and walked home as fast as I could. My stomach was already beating me up. Gosh I'm starving..

When I finally came home I made my cereal complete by adding milk, and I quickly ate it. I dropped myself on the couch and put the tv on. I then grabbed my phone and went to the messages.

3 unread messages..

Felixxx♥️:
Really?!
Are you serious?!
That would be so much fun!!

~Felix P.O.V~

I was taking a nap since I was really sleepy. But something woke me up..

PLING!!

Ugh.. I didn't remember that I put on an alarm.. I rubbed my eyes and lazily grabbed my phone, my eyes had get used to the light of my screen. I rubbed my eyes some more and looked back at the screen.

1 unread message..

That must be Ash... I didn't put on an alarm.. I'm so dumb.. I go to the message, and of course it was her. It didn't take me too long to click and read the message.

Ashie:

Yeah!

Why did she take so long to say this.. I thought about what I should react back.

(Why did you take so long to react back?) -->

I closed my eyes. No she wont think it's mean.. I open my eyes, and clicked send.

Felixxx♥️:
Why did you take so long to react back?
Seen

Ashie is typing..

Ashie:
I had to buy milk since my parents thought it would be funny to put an empty bottle back in the fridge

Felixxx♥️:
Minho hyung and Jeongin do that aswell

Ashie:
That's annoying

Felixxx♥️:
Yeah
Seen

I heard yelling and rushed out of my room, leaving my phone on my bed. I ran to the livingroom and saw Jisung, Jeongin and Hyunjin hyung standing on the couch. I raised an eyebrow and then looked at Changbin hyung, Minho hyung and Seungmin hyung laughing loudly while laying on the ground.

"What's happening?" "THERE'S A CREEPY SPIDER!" Jeongin yelled while pointing at the ground. "Where?" "There! There! There!" Jisung started. I looked at the small spider crawling around. I laughed and grabbed it. I brought the small spider outside and let it free, when I came back inside everything was back to normal.

Jeongin was on his phone trying to ignore Seungmin, Hyunjin hyung was resting his head on his arms, Jisung was being mad at Minho hyung, Minho hyung was teasing Jisung, Changbin hyung sat on the couch acting like he was depressed and Seungmin was teasing Jeongin.

I looked at them all when I heard someone knocking on the door. "I'll open because I know you lazy asses wont." "Your right Yongbok." I heard Minho hyung say, I frowned and walked to the door. When I opened I saw Chan hyung  holding bags. "I brought chicken!!" "YAY!" I said as i let him inside, taking a bag. The others were acting like they didn't scream before and laughed so loudly Australia could hear it.

I went to grab eight plates and I placed it on the table, no one minded to help me so I did it alone. When I sat down everyone had their food, so did I. We started to fill our stomach's with the chicken and fries. We also had a salad but no one really touched it, so I grabbed it and gave everyone a bit. "Yongbok are you serious?" Why does Minho call me Yongbok when he can call me Felix. "Yes I'm serious, you guys also have to stay healthy!" Everyone kinda agreed and ate their salad.

I was proud of myself that I made them eat the salad. We finished everything and I helped Chan hyung clean the dishes, when we were done I went to grab my phone and went back to the livingroom. We watched tv till 1 AM and decided to call it a night, we all went to our rooms and changed to our PJ's and jumped in our beds. I didnt forget to put my phone on the loader and soon drifted to sleep.

(A/N note)

YA YEET

Another chapter cause yeh why not?
I'm probably not gonna make this a long story..
Cause this sucks and I dont have many inspiration..

So it will be short I think!
But please dont hate me!!
I might make it longer but idk..
Anyway I'll stop now.

-edited.