Preference #2: First Kiss

Murder House
Tate: You were walking around the house when you felt something pull you into the the basement. "What the- Tate what are you doing?" You asked "Eh wanted to try something." He said as he got closer to your face and kissed you.

Violet: Violet invited you over to her house to help with a school project. You and Violet were in her room figuring out what the project is going to be. "So what are we going to do." You asked and she Smirked and crawled over to you and kissed you right then and there.

Asylum
Kit: You and Kit were making bread in the kitchen for the rest of the Patients. "This is boring" he whispered to you. You laughed a little and looked at him. He looked at you and looked into your eyes and leaned in closer to your face and kissed you and you kissed back.

Coven
Zoe: Everyone was out of the house for the day except You and Zoe. You both were in her room taking about being in the Coven. "So how long have you been here?" She asked you "um little over 2 years." You said And she nodded and looked at you. You looked at her and leaned in and kissed her.

Kyle: Zoe asked you to watch Kyle while she went out to talk to Cordelia. "Hey also Y/N?" She asked "yeah" you said "don't keep starting at him lovingly." She said with a wink. You blushed and walked into the room to see Kyle watching a video with Headphones on. "Hey Kyle" you said and took off his head phones. He looked at you and hugged your waist tightly. He got up and looked at you and tried to say something. "Come one Kyle what is it?" "I-I l-love y-y-you." He said and kissed you.

Hotel
James: James was walking in the hallway to go to his room when he saw you waiting by it. "What are you doing out here?" He asked you with a slight smirk on his face. "Waiting for you." You said with a sly smirk. He chuckled and unlocked the door and let you in. You walked in and felt a hand on your waist turn you around and felt lips on yours. You opened your eyes in shock to see James. You immediately closed your eyes.

Cult
Kai: You and Winter were in the living room watching some tv shows when you felt yourself being picked up by Kai. "Hey Winter mind if I borrow Y/N for a bit?" He asked her and she nodded. He took you to his room and sat you down on the bed and sat in front of you. He placed his hands on your face and leaned in and kissed you and you kissed back.