Imagine # 9: Kit Walker

{Y/N POV}
Kit and I were making so bread in the kitchen. Jude was making us make the bread because he tried to escape The Asylum. "this is boring.." Kit whispered to me with a bored look on his face. I laughed and said "well sorry kitkat." He smiled and starting needing the bread.

Kit and I finished making the bread and went out into the main living place. Kit and I talked till Sister Jude had said time to go back to our cells. Luckily Kit and I's cells are right next to each other so we can talk at night. Over the time Kit has been here I've been getting feels for him.

The Next Day
Sister Jude called me and Kit to the kitchen. "So since you to tired to escape you both have to make bread for three weeks." She said sternly. Kit and I nodded and started working when she left. "Damn do we have to do this?" Kit asked pointing the the dough in front of him. "Well sister Jude said so." I said and started working.

Kit looked at me and I looked at him and smiled. He smiled and walked over to me and stood in front of me. I looked up to see his eyes stare right into mine. His eyes flicked to my lips and back to my eyes.

Kit leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back instantly. He put his hands on my face and neck. I put my arms around his neck as he picked me up and sat me on the counter.