4

jadethirlwall

Liked by jedstruts, perrieedwards, leighannepinnock and 693,568 others

jadethirlwall: I love Thailand almost as much as I love jedstruts ❤️

jedstruts: I love you petal💖

perrieedwards: jadey please answer my dm:/

jesynelson: so glad ur having fun:) please talk to perrie tho if you can! See you soon!

leighannepinnock: beautiful love!

jerrie4eva: JADE WHY ARE U ON VACATION INSTEAD OF HELPING PERRIE THROUGH A BREAKUP?! BAD FRIEND JADE.
perrieedwards: Jade is not a bad friend. She is on vacation she doesn't need to fly home for me! Jade please text me back tho:(
jadesbaby: jade answer perrie what is going on?!

================================
                                    Dm
perrieedwards: guys I told Jade I had feelings for her 4 days ago and she hasn't answered me😭 she hates me😭

leighannepinnock: bubba she doesn't hate you maybe she just needs some time.

perrieedwards: but she clearly doesn't feel the same way. She is ignoring my dms and texts and is posting lovey stuff about Jed☹️

jesynelson: look pez, I don't know how Jade feels. I don't know if she reciprocated any feelings but no matter what I am so proud of you for telling her. No matter what we are still sisters and nothing will change that. If she doesn't feel the same we will get through it but we have to also support whatever decision she makes whether that's to stay with Jed or be with you. Whatever makes her happy. We will be there for you no matter what. I'm so proud of you.

perrieedwards: thanks guys:/ I just wish she would talk to me so I know how she felt.

leighannepinnock: well she comes back from Thailand tomorrow so when we see her in the studio she can't avoid it forever.

perrieedwards: yeah I just hope I didn't ruin everything ☹️

author's note:
So I'm thinking the next chapter will not be instagram but just an actual chapter because I want Perrie and Jade to have this conversation face to face but then it will go back to Instagram!
I will also be writing a new story soon about little mix so look out for that!
Also u can read my Choni one shot that I have written I might be writing more oneshots for them so leave ideas below! Thanks for reading!

I will post as often as I can I am a senior in highscool tho so sometimes it might be hard!