7

perrieedwards

Liked by jadethirlwall, jedstruts, leighannepinnock and 759,423 others

perrieedwards: just waiting for someone to find me a girlfriend who will love me😂💖

leighannepinnock: ur gonna find someone soon!💕

jadethirlwall: oh shut up I love you😂❤️
perrieedwards: I love you too 😊😂
jerriefan: JERRIE?!😭😭😍😍
jedstruts: ummm?

jesynelson: I'm gonna find you someone just watch
perrieedwards: oh lord

================================
                                      Dm
jedstruts: care to explain ur comment on Perrie's post?

jadethirlwall: what are you talking about? All I said was I love you?

jedstruts: her caption was about wanting a girlfriend. You right after said I love you. Perrie just came out as gay. You recently came out as bisexual to me. You're trying to tell me this is all a coincidence and it has nothing to do with Perrie?

jadethirlwall: Jed I love you, you know that.

jedstruts: thats not answering my question Jade. Do you or do you not have feelings for Perrie.

jadethirlwall: Yes okay I do. But that doesn't change how I feel for you both. I have been at war with myself for loving two people. But you don't get it Jed. I chose you.

jedstruts: Why. Why did you choose me Jade. And don't say it's because you love me because we both know you love Perrie too so that's not it. Is it because you genuinely love me more, or you are just afraid of change and afraid of what leaving me for Perrie means.

Seen

authors note: things are starting to pick up! My new book that is a Jerrie story that's not instagram will be starting in a few days! But I will be continuing this one as well! Thank you for reading!