13

Dm
jedstruts: Hey Jade hows it been?! I was wondering if you wanted to meet up for some coffee and catch up?

jadethirlwall: Ummm idk Jed. I mean I want to still be friends of course but I know Perrie doesn't like me talking to you let alone hang out with you.

jedstruts: come on I promise it's just a friend thing. It's just one coffee.

jadethirlwall: sure. See you at noon?

jedstruts: sounds good!

================================
jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards, jedstruts, jesynelson, and 983,478 others

jadethirlwall: just liked my outfit today🤷🏽‍♀️

perrieedwards: you look so good baby!
jadethirlwall: love you babe❤️

jesynelson: the fit 🙌🏻

leighannepinnock: yesssss🔥🔥

jedstruts: has fun with you today!
perrieedwards: .........

jaded486: OMG ARE JADED BACK?!
jadethirlwall: no I am with Perrie I love her💖

===============================
                                    Dm
perrieedwards: care to explain why you had coffee with Jed and didn't tell me?

jadethirlwall: I told you I was getting coffee with a friend? You agreed that I could stay friends with him. I didn't think it was a big deal.

perrieedwards: I only agreed because I knew that you wouldn't give up being friends with him to be with me and I didn't want to lose you! But I'm not okay with it. He is your ex, who clearly still has feelings for you.

jadethirlwall: This is repetitive and stupid Perrie. I care about you both. I love you and you are the love of my life, but like I have said a million times you can't give me an ultimatum.

perrieedwards: Well, I am. Either you stop seeing Jed or we are done.

jadethirlwall: are you sure you want to do this Perrie.

perrieedwards: it's your choice Jade, you are the one doing this.

jadethirlwall: fine. Then I guess we are over.

perrieedwards: I guess so. Hope he was worth it.

Seen