5

authors note: this chapter will be in real time not instagram because I want this convo to be in person! After this is will go back to Instagram story! Thanks for reading! Sorry this took a little long to get up I wanted to get it right!)
================================

Jade walks up to the doors of the studio and walks in slowly nervous to see the girls, especially Perrie. She walks into the studio and in sat on the fluffy grey couch is Perrie, Jesy and Leigh staring right at her. Perrie obviously upset has tears streaming down her face.

"Jade, I'm not sugar coating this we need to solve this. What the fuck. Why didn't u answer anyone after Perrie told you how you felt. I understand needing time but come on." Jesy says sternly.
"I- um..." Jade doesn't know what to say as she feels tears welling up in her eyes as well. She turns to run but as she is about to open the door she feels a hand grab onto her wrist. She doesn't need to turn around to know who it is.
"Jade please just talk to me." Perrie sobs and she holds onto Jades wrist as tight as she can not wanting to lose her best friend. Jade just silently nods and takes Perrie by the hand and they go into a different room leaving Jesy and Leigh praying their friends will resolve this somehow.

"Look Jade, if you don't feel the same way, yes it will hurt but it's okay. I can't force you to love me. If your straight I can't be mad at that. Even if u did like girls and just don't like me, I can't be mad at that. I just want to know how you feel so we can move on. I'm sorry if I made you feel weird I just couldn't keep it inside anymore. I am who I am and I don't want to hide anymore." Perrie says all in one breath.
"Pez calm down. Look, when you first texted me that I was in shock. Not because u like girls but I guess because u liked me. I'm not weirded out by the way you can't control how you feel and I support you no matter who you love." Perrie looks up at Jade with tears in her eyes and gives a small smile after hearing that.

"Now when it comes to how I feel about you. The reason it took me so long to answer is because I honestly had to think. I guess I never thought about it. I never thought about whether I liked girls. I always assumed I was straight because I had never felt anything else. I love Jed." Jade says quietly and Perrie gets up to leave.
"Perrie wait I'm not done. Please" Jade begs.
Perrie sits back down and silently nods.
"I love Jed. With all my heart I do. But I guess I always assumed you were straight and I thought any feelings I have ever had for you were normal and I pushed them off as me loving you as a best friend. But the more I thought of  it, I don't think of you in the same way I do with Leigh or Jesy. I don't get the same butterflies in my stomach like I do whenever I see you walk into a room. My heart doesn't stop for a second when they hold my hand like it does when you do. While they are beautiful, their smile doesn't automatically make me fall in love like yours. I didn't text you back because I realized that i love you Perrie, and it scared me. My whole life would change. I'm sorry I didn't answer you that wasn't right of me but I just needed time. I didn't know what to do because while I love you, I do love Jed. I think... I think I'm bisexual. That's the first time I've said it. I just, I feel like it's not fair for you or Jed. I love you both. I'm sorry Perrie, but I'm just not ready to lose him and have my whole life change." Jade says now sobbing.

Perrie sits there silently for what feels like forever before speaking, her voice shaking "While this hurts. I'm not gonna be mad. I can't. How you feel is how you feel. Just know I will always love you Jade. And if you ever are ready or do want something with me. I will be here ready. I will always love you."
And with that Perrie stands up and leaves but not before walking over and giving Jade the softest peck on her cheek. Perrie then walks out of the recording room leaving a crying and confused Jade.