14

jadethirlwall

Liked by jedstruts, jesynelson, leighannepinnock, and 869,486 others

jadethirlwall: much needed night out

jedstruts: so glad I could cheer you up petal
jadethirlwall: thanks for always being there💗

leighannepinnock: text me babe!

jesynelson: come over let's have a girls night!
jadethirlwall: I'm down

jerriemylove: wait are you and Perrie okay?
perrieedwards: nope she broke up with me🙃
jerriemylove: FUCK JADE WHY😭

perrieedwards

Liked by jadethirlwall, leighannepinnock, jesynelson, and 1,287,904 others

perrieedwards: night out with my girl to cheer me up☺️

leighannepinnock: love you babe

jesynelson: wish I could've came! We need a night out soon!

jerriefreak: my heart = SHATTERED

jadedforever: YAY now Jade can go back with Jed! So much better than Perrie!
jesynelson: look I don't care who you ship to be honest but let's be respectful. Jade and Perrie are my best friends and whatever happens with them we're not gonna pick sides or tear her down.

================================
Dm
jesynelson: guys can we talk about this whole situation? I'm not picking sides okay. I see and understand both of your points and you are literally my sisters. All I want is for you to be happy and to not let this affect Little Mix.

perrieedwards: The only way I was happy was with Jade. She chose someone else after she said she wanted me.

leighannepinnock: I get how messy this is and like Jesy I understand Perrie why u felt uncomfortable with her talking to Jed but I also get why Jade want to keep her friend and not be given ultimatums. Can't we just agree you are both in somewhat of the wrong and move on?

jadethirlwall: I will apologize cause I do understand why you felt uncomfortable. But I promised you Perrie, whether Jed has feelings for me or not, I loved you and you still didn't trust me. Did you think I was gonna cheat on you with Jed or something? Jed and I are friends, that is all. He is there for me and I don't want to lose a friend.

perrieedwards: okay, I understand that giving you an ultimatum was wrong and I can't make you lose friends. But I just felt like you didn't care that it made me feel uncomfortable because you cared about your relationship with Jed more than me.

jesynelson: damn that was some good ass communication

leighannepinnock: so where does that leave you too? Together or no?

perrieedwards: I love you Jade. Forever and always and I want to move past this. You can be friends with Jed, be friends with Jed. I'm sorry, we need to work on communication more and I won't let this happen again. We can work through anything I know we can because you are the love of my life Jade.

leighannepinnock: that was damn beautiful😭😭😭

jesynelson: Jade?

jadethirlwall: well...

authors note: IM SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAH! Thank you all for reading and commenting it means the world! I honestly think this story isn't even that good it's my first time writing a story so I'm doing my best! New update tomorrow!
Love youuuu❤️