17

jedstruts

Liked by jadesucks, ewthirlwall, and 146,852 others

jedstruts: i just want to clear things up. I loved Jade with all my heart. we dated and i was nothing but an AMAZING boyfriend to her. but then she left me and right away got with Perrie as if i meant nothing. i figures she was just going through a phase, trying things out and would come running back when she saw i was clearly the better choice. but no. i'm done with her and you should be too. she is an awful human being who thinks just because she is in a successful girl group (who are all much more talented than she is btw) she is untouchable but she isn't. i hate you jade.

jedbaby: omg ew she is awful. definitely on your side

strutlove: how could she choose Perrie over you. fuck her

jadethirlwall: please message me and stop posting about me.
fuckjade: screw you Jade you're not even talented or pretty so just stop messing with Jed.

Dm
jadethirlwall: Jed why are you being like this? you told me you would always support me and that you hoped i was genuinely happy with Perrie. why are you suddenly mad?

jedstruts: i was never not mad Jade but like I said, i figured you were just experimenting and would come back to me. the fact that you were able to dump me and get over me that quickly just shows how horrible of a person you truly are.

jadethirlwall: look, i'm sorry. i'm sorry if i hurt you that's never what i wanted. you told me to go be happy with perrie and i had to follow my heart. i have always cared for you but please stop with this hate. the amount of hate i have been getting recently is insane and i can't take it. please stop.

jedstruts: you deserve every ounce of hate you get.

authors note: this is short as shit but since it also uploaded late i'm writing another chapter that will be up in a few hours that will be long! this is short because it's leading up to something BIG! GET UR TISSUES READY HAHAHAHAHA😂❤️