11

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards, jesynelson, jedstruts, and 876,355 others

jadethirlwall: new shoot 📷 ❤️

jesynelson: look at you😍

leighannepinnock: 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

arianagrande: a look!!!!
jadethirlwall: 😘😘

jerriexoxo: hmm why didn't perrie comment🤔😩

thirlegend: warn us next time damn 😩😍

================================
                                 Dm
perrieedwards: you done being made yet?

jadethirlwall: are you done being crazy?

perrieedwards: crazy? How do am I in the wrong here?!

jadethirlwall: YOU are freaking out over a comment that meant nothing. YOU are trying to control who I hang out with. YOU are in the wrong. How is that hard to understand?

perrieedwards: you are the one who would rather stay friends with an ex even though it makes me uncomfortable than just drop him.

jadethirlwall: because I shouldn't have to drop him Perrie! I would NEVER cheat on you, I love you so there is no reason I can't still be friends with Jed! Look, I love you and I always will put this relationship first but you don't get to dictate who I hang out with and control my life. I promise you have nothing to feel uncomfortable about.

perrieedwards: I'm sorry okay. I don't want to control your life but you and I both know Jed isn't over you. He never will be. You ended things with him still in love with you and your feelings weren't completely gone for him either so I kind of do have a reason to worry.

jadethirlwall. I chose you! Why isn't that enough for you? I love you Perrie, more than I have ever thought possible. Nobody, not Jed, not the media, not anyone can change that. It's me and you to the end, you have to trust me.

perrieedwards: I do trust you. I'm sorry. I got jealous and insecure but I do trust you. I love you too baby. So much. Can this dumb fighting be over now?

jadethirlwall: ofc☺️😘

perrieedwards: oh and by the way, HOW DARE YOU LOOK THAT GOOD ON YOUR INSTAGRAM LIKE DAMN HOW ARE YOU REAL?!

jadethirlwall: I didn't even think u cared u didn't comment😂😂

perrieedwards: we were fighting so I figured I shouldn't but trust me I almost had a heart attack over here when I saw that. LIKE UR REALLY JUST GONNA LOOK THAT GOOD?!

jadethirlwall: oh shut up dork😂🙈

authors note: thank you all for being so patient! New chapters coming soon! And a new story coming next week! Thanks for reading! Comment any ideas!!