20

perrieedwards

Liked by  jesynelson, leighannepinnock and 2,693,468 others

perrieedwards: Jade, I love you. i love you more than i thought possible. i didn't know when i met you 8 years ago how much you would impact my life. you have given me a happiness that i can only describe and pure bliss. you are by far the greatest thing to have ever happened to me. I'm so sorry i couldn't be there more. i'm so sorry i let you feel like you weren't good enough. you are my sunshine on a rainy day, you are my breath of fresh air when it feels like i am drowning, you are my reason for being. without you i wouldn't be the person i am today. to anyone who ever said anything mean about Jade, you are a horrible person. i don't care if you love Jed, or even just don't like little mix. but Jade is NOT a slut, she is not an awful person. she did what she needed to do and followed her heart by becoming my girlfriend. for everyone to assume they know what's going on and attack her is despicable.
Jades, Jadore, bubba, petal, my sweet angel, babygirl , it doesn't matter what i called you as long as you were mine.
I love you forever and always. I miss you

comments on this post are disabled

authors note: Don't kill me! trust me the story isn't over yet! what do you think happened? thank you for all the support! i know i'm not the best with updating on time cause life is hectic but i try as best i can thanks for the patience! love you all!