Taylor Swift

A/N: You get into a car accident

You and your girlfriend of a year were cuddled up on her couch. You head was resting on her chest as she softly ran her finger through your hair. You loved it when she played with your hair. The first time she did, she couldn't help but laugh when you purred and she thought it was one of her cats. She smiled down at you as she continued her movements. She loved seeing you so relaxed and just calm.

She knew how much you put in your work and she knew just how much work you had. She knew that if she wasn't here right now you'd be throwing yourself into your work.

She loved being here on her couch not worrying about anything with you in her arms.

"I'm hungry." As on cue your stomach growled making Taylor laugh.

"I'll order some pizza." Taylor reached for her phone calling the nearest pizza place.

Taylor sighed as she hung up the phone.

"One of us is gonna have to go pick up the pizza. Unless you want to order take out?"

You shook your head as you stood up fixing your hair by running your fingers through it. "I'll go get it." Taylor whined as you left her side. Her personal human warmer was gone and now she was getting cold.

"I'll only be gone for about thirty minutes." You leaned down pecking her lips and walked towards the door.

"Be careful, I love you." Taylor called out with a smile.

"I will, love you too."

*

Taylor looked at time once again with a frown. What was taking you so long. You've gone for a good two hours now. She was more than worried now. She's called at least ten times now. She was pacing in the living room as she turned on her phone again to call you. But as soon as she went to push on your contact her phone rang causing her to jump.

She furrowed her eyebrows at the number not recognizing it. She wasn't going to answer. When fourth ring was going to stop, she answered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Taylor Alison Swift?"

"Depends on who's asking."

"This is Mercy Hospital Y/N Y/LN has been in accident and you are one of her emergency contacts. We would like you come down here."

Taylor's heart stopped as her eyes filled with tears. Feeling like all the wind was punched out of her stomach making it hard to breath. She didn't remember hanging up her phone or grabbing her keys, driving to the hospital.

She was now pacing in the waiting room. Not knowing if the girl she madly in love with was okay was killing her. She hadn't sat down since she got here and that was four hours ago. There was no news on how you were or if-if you were even alive.

The thought of you not being here with her anymore brought made her want cruel into a ball and just cry.

She sat down in one of the chairs covering her face with her hands as tears streamed down her face. She couldn't lose you. She couldn't. Not when you were the first person she actually truly loved.

"Anyone here for Y/N Y/LN?" At the sound of your name she stood fast and rushed to the doctor.

"How is she? Is she okay? Please tell me she's okay."

"Ms.Swift please calm down. Ms.Y/LN is out of critical condition. She's been moved to ICU so they can keep her in close watch. Please follow me." Taylor could only nod as the feeling of relief washed over her body.

"Ms.Y/LN was in terrible conditions when they brought her in. She several broken bones and a concussion. But we were more worried about was that when the airbags deployed they hit her chest. The force of the airbag caused her heart to stop. She is fine, the tests we took showed no damage to the heart. The only reason she's in the ICU is for safety reasons. If she shows positive results today's she'll be transferred to a regular room. Here it is Ms.Swift. If you have any questions please ask the nurse and she'll come get me."

Taylor nodded as she looked through the glass window her breath hitching in her throat when she saw you.

You were in terrible shape. Your face was covered in cuts and bruises. With a bandage around your head. Your left arm in cast, the left rest bandaged up and your left leg in a cast that went up to your thigh.

She covered her mouth trying to stop the sob that wanted to come out as she stepped into the room. She couldn't take your hand in hers when she sat down on the chair next to your bed. She didn't want to hurt you.

She was more than happy that your were okay. You're okay. And she was thankful that you were okay. But seeing you like this. Seeing you like this was something she never want to see.

*

Yes you were pain. You couldn't really remember what happened. But you did know that you were in a car accident. And man did it hurt. It felt like someone body slammed you a hundred times. With some discomfort you opened your eyes. You quickly blinked away the blurriness. But you need your glasses which you didn't have.

You looked around the room your eyes stopping on the blonde seated in the chair next to your bed. You smiled even if hurt. But your smile turned into a frown when you saw the puffiness around her eyes, her cheeks tear stained.

You went to touch her cheek but hissed pain when you tried to lift up your arm. You then just realized that your left arm was in a cast and your right hand was wrapped with a bandage.

"Tay." You whispered out. Your heart clenched when you saw a single tear roll down her cheek. She was sleeping, and she must have been having a bad dream. Through the pain you raised your right hand and softly touched her cheek.

At the touch Taylor jumped up from rest her head on the bed. Her eyes meeting yours.

"Y/N." She cried as she cupped your cheeks and carefully kissed your lips. Her lips tasted of salt cause of her tears. But your didn't care. "I thought I lost you." She cried as she buried her face on your shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere Taylor, I promise."

She kissed your cheek as she pressed the button for the doctor to come. She smiled at you through her tears and pecked your lips one more time.

She was more than grateful that you were alive and still with her.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽