Part 2

(Y/N) POV

Alright, getting right to the point! I am in school that is literally built for monsters to learn to coexist in the human world! This really makes me wish I was back home but for some reason my parents thought it'd be best to send me here just in case... "My power" just so happens to awaken in the human world. "Better for it to happen here that way it can easily be passed off as an accidental transformation."

I just want this over with so I can get out of this horror flick!

Timeskip

(Y/N): *yawns* At least the beds are comfy...

You were currently walking from the dormitory, still feeling a little sleepy since you barely awakened in time for class. At least you weren't running late since there was still plenty of time to reach the clasd until you bumped into a familiar head of pink hair

*bump*

???: A-ah! I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention!

You recognised the voice as Moka when she bowed her head to apologize.

(Y/N): Please don't tell me that this is going to be a habit.

The Pink haired girl looked at you as she recognised your voice.

Moka: O-oh erm, it's (Y/N), right?

You nodded in reply before the girl sighed in relief until she returned to a saddened state.

Moka: Can I ask you something?

(Y/N): Sure, what's up?

Moka: W-well, would you be willing to become friends with someone even if their true self isn't exactly what you think?

(Y/N): What do you mean? Like a human?

She looked to the ground in sadness which made you realize her words.

(Y/N): Wait you're human?

Moka: No! I'm a vampire, not... Human... It's just-

(Y/N): That other guy was a human? Hmmm... What was his name?

Moka quickly scanned the area to find that the coast is clear before nodding in reply.

(Y/N): Huh, that explains why he was freaking out in class... Well in all honesty, humans aren't exactly all that bad. I mean, for a long time I was led to believe that I was human until my parents broke the news. Sure I thought I felt that I was different when during the entrance exams but I sensed good hearts in those around me... Sadly, I don't get to see them anymore. Either way, I never thought of myself as an odd person just cause I thought I was different.

Moka: Did anyone even know about your true form?

(Y/N): Nope... My old man made it pretty damn clear to never talk about it. I mean it is common sense to never say that you're a demon to everyone.

Moka: You're a demon?!

You chuckled before rubbing the back of your head.

(Y/N): Eerm, kinda?

The vampire sweat dropped from your response before sighing in relief.

Moka: I see... Well thank you for your input. I need to find Tsukune before he leaves!

(Y/N): I'll go too, kinda want an excuse to be late...

???: Just where do you think you're going?

The both of you were taken by surprise as a fellow student suddenly lifted you by the shirt. The student in front of you was a brown haired male with slicked hair and a couple of poercings on his face. He was also much taller than you considering you were a few feet off of the ground.