Part 8

(Y/N) PoV

Now the whole situation with the Gin is settled, things will finally go back to normal... I think? I don't even know what normal is in this place. Every day there is always something that it is out of the ordinary. At least Tsukune and I have started a little bit of training ourselves which mainly consists of exercise during our free time. Either way, I finally received my package from my parents, which I have yet to open... Until now!

In Your Room

(Y/N): Oh man! It's about time I get to open this up!

You placed a large box on the floor in order to take a look at it's contents.

Tsukune: Woah! Your parents sent you that big of a box!?

(Y/N): You kidding? Hopefully they sent what I needed.

As you opened the box, your smile widened as brought fourth a few bags from within. Upon opening the bags, you revealed a game console as well as a laptop. The rest of the box were filled with clothes as well as some of your favorite snacks.

Tsukune: Did you afford these yourself?

(Y/N): *sigh* I had to get a part time job since my parents wanted me to earn these things myself... But it was worth it! Look they even sent all of my games and controllers! Wanna go a few rounds? Wait! We can stock up on even more snacks and food! Gaming night, man!!! Midterms are over so we get to do what we want!!!

Tsukune was quite surprised from the amount if energy you were showing as you practically hurried to set up your electronics. After a few minutes, everything was in order as you looked at the results.

Tsukune: Everything still looks the same but with only two things added.

(Y/N): Shut up... You saw how annoying it was to move around back there...

The human laughed as you placed your collection of games on an empty shelf.

(Y/N): So how about it? We have the whole day off!

Tsukune: I'm in!

(Y/N): Alright! I heard they just opened the store for students! Let's stock up on food!

Small Timeskip

(Y/N): "whistle* It's like a small convenient store!

Tsukune: And it has everything!

The both of you were amazed at the inside of the store as you browsed the items. Of course, you were mindlessly grabbing things that peaked your interest and stuffed them in your hand basket.

Tsukune: (Y/N)? Are you sure you can afford whatever you're grabbing?

(Y/N): Huh? Oh... Woops! *Nervous laugh*

You simply waved it off since you still had quite the budget.

(Y/N): I should be fine! Just as long as nothing grabs my attention... *Gasps* Frozen pizzas are on sale for a really good price!! Hell yeah!

Your friend sighed as he placed his palm onto his face while you quickly moved towards the frozen section. At least you weren't the only one that was excited for the sale.

(Y/N): Let's go! I got the goods!

You returned with four boxes since the limit stated only four per customer. At least it forced a chuckle from Tsukune as the both of you approached the register. Oddly enough, you spotted a familiar face behind the desk.