Part 10 - Before the Spark

Yukari: Alright, that should be everything!

(Y/N): You sure?! Not another scare is going to happen right?

The young witch laughed as your hair was practically a mess from the recent events that involved someone blackmailing Kurumu and stole every single bit of data on the latest project. At least the succubus was able to defeat the person blackmailing her and even returned all of the work.

Snow: I understand how you feel (Y/N), it was quite the mess. Don't worry, it was quite easy once every single bit of data was returned.

(Y)N): I know... Least we get to finally take it easy before deadline.

Tsukune: Yeah... It was quite a hassle.

(Y/N): Alright, so we're all in agreement. Club's dismissed!

The club president grew a tick mark on his head before he looked up from his desk.

Gin: Hey! You're not the one that makes the calls around here!

Unfortunately, nobody listened as they began cleaning up the club room and put away the equipment. Once everything was finished, all of you exited the room leaving the werewolf alone with his thoughts.

Gin: ... Seriously?

Outside

Snow: Oh! (Y/N)!

The sounds of Snow drawing your attention made you look towards the hallways to find the girl waiting for you. The others have already began returning to their rooms so you took the opportunity to speak with the white haired girl.

(Y/N): What's up?

She approached with her hands behind her back and a small blush on her face.

Snow: I-I know it wasn't you that actually saved all of us.

(Y/N): Hm? How did you find out?

Snow: W-well, I might have been awake when you carried me to infirmary. So I overheard Moka and the others talk about giving you the credit...

You felt your face slowly warm up which made you realize that you were blushing.

Snow: D-don't worry! I won't say anything but I did appreciate the effort in carrying all of us to safety! So I just wanted to give you this for your troubles!

She then quickly brought fourth a small plushie in the shape of a purple haired girl.

Plushie: Nepu!

(Y/N): *in thought* This is oddly familiar...

Snow: One of these days, I'm sure you'll have your moment! A-and maybe, you'll actually save me if I'm ever in trouble!

Meanwhile, a certain person overheard your conversation and has begun to accidentally unlease ice around her position. At the same time, Snow was massively blushing from her own words before handing the plushie and quickly ran away.