Chapter 27 - The End?

Chapter 27

Amaya's POV

"A-are you serious?" Remi stuttered while staring at me with a completely shocked expression. Wait... What did I just say? "I can't believe I never thought of that..." He began mumbling to himself as he ran a hand through his hair. "I guess I was just so set on obtaining this pack's power that it completely slipped my mind..." He trailed off.

Oh my god. I just told him I wanted to start our own pack. I can't believe I just said that! No... No no no no... I thought while I internally panicked. I must have just been so caught up in the absolutely intoxicating spell he put me under to think straight. Suddenly, he turned around to face me with a huge smile as he placed his hands on my shoulders, causing my eyes to grow wide and me to lean back.

"That's a great idea Amaya!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah... About that. I wasn't exactly thinking when I said that, so I don't think that should count. Let's just vote that as an invalid insinuation, okay?" I said hopefully. I couldn't stand the look he gave me next. It was a mixture of confusion and hurt, bringing a pang to me heart.

"But you just said--"

"No. I didn't mean it. I'm happy with the pack I'm in right now, and I don't want you to take that away from me." I complied.

"Amaya, I've already told you that I can't live without you. Now that I have you, there's no way I can even think to let you go again. I love you Amaya, and I will forever. You're mine, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let something get in the way of that." He said seriously, his hands still on my shoulders as his golden eyes bore into mine. My body began humming with excitement as I felt my insides bubbling in excitement. Why am I so happy over this? I hate this guy... Don't I?

"I... I don't know Remi." I said as I looked to the floor.

"I promise you will be happy. I can feel your wolf trying to claw her way out right now. You're in love with me, Amaya. You have been ever since I told you I was your mate." He said with a small smile as he took a step towards me, moving his hands from my shoulder so they rested on my hips. I sucked in a breath as I felt my entire body tense. I placed my hands on his hard chest, trying to get the motivation to push him away from me, but I couldn't. I didn't want him away from me; I wanted him closer.

"I.. I'm not... " Was all I could say before my emotions took over and I threw my arms around his neck, crashing my lips to his instantly. 

His strong arm tightened around my waist as he pulled me even closer, our lips intertwined as we kissed in the room he has held me captive in for the past two days. The room he brought me back to so many times when I'd tried to escape, the room where he marked me, the room where he made me fall in love with him in. My heart burst at the realization he'd brought upon me. I think I love him...

He paused to rest his forehead on mine, closing his eyes with a content smile on his lips.

"I love you, princess." He whispered. My throat constricted for a second as those words left his soft lips, beckoning me to kiss them again. I hesitated, but finally built up the courage to show my feelings.

"I think I love you too, Remi."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Alec's POV

Once again I punched the cement wall, making even more of the cement crumble away. Maybe I could just punch my way out of here. I thought before I felt a small, feminine hand press onto my forearm, causing the well known tingles to stream up my arm. I visibly relaxed as turned to look at my gorgeous mate.