8

corbyn's pov~

"aw, why not jack?" i pout, finally managing to grab his hands in my own. they're soft, silky, and i can't help but make my grip a little firmer.

"cause-cause i suck! besides, uh, this music sucks." jack's eyes skim around as he tries to think of excuses, and i untangle one of our hands so that i can grab his chin and make him look upwards. his gasps lightly as i do, our faces inches apart, and i breathe out lightly, our breaths mingling. then, i suddenly grin.

"okay, i gotta do something, i'll be right back." i say breathily, before moving away from the curly haired boy, making his face drop. my heart flutters at that. "don't move a muscle!" i call as i rush off, looking back at jack once more, who sat stationary with wide eyes, before looking straight ahead again, shaking my head with a large smile on my face.

i make my way up to the platform, my uniform allowing me to do so, and i motion for jake, the dj, to lean forwards.

"aye, corbyn, my man! what's up?" he shouts, his head bobbing to the beat of the song playing.

"yo, jake, could i for ask a favour?" i ask.

***

i grin as i approach jack again, tapping his shoulder lightly. he turns around quickly, his curly hair flopping in front of his eyes, and a large smile forms on his face, his eyes sparkling. he's truly beautiful.

"hey, where'd you go?" he breathes softly, making a chill run across my body at the closeness of his voice. i grin, returning to my seat.

"ah, that's a surprise my friend." i laugh, trailing my hand across his arm. he giggles lightly, squirming away from my touch, making me watch him with a smile. "don't worry, you'll find out soon." i hum.

"you're very pretty corbyn." his soft comment takes me by surprise, and my whole face heats up. he looks innocent under the lights, his hair flopping in front of his eyes and his eyes sparkling.

"speak for yourself, princess. your face is so gorgeous." i hum, my hand changing from his arm to trail up to his soft face. i trace his jawline and his blushing cheeks, until reaching his lips. i take my time tracing his lips, watching them form a smile. i then go up to push his curls out of his eyes, my hands immediately getting caught in them.

"they're fake." he lets out in a small squeak, making me chuckle.

"i figured." suddenly, the song comes to an end, and i perk up. i stand in front of him again, and hold my hands out, making him look at me in confusion.

"may i have this dance?" i ask lowly, and he rolls his eyes again.

"corbs, i said i didn't want-" suddenly, the next song starts, and jack immediately recognises it. he looks at me in surprise, his eyebrows raised.

"shall i ask again?" i hum, smirking at him. he slowly stands up, versace on the floor filling the room again.

"but... what? t-they already played this..." he trails off, confused, as i pull him with me towards the dance floor.

"i think you're forgetting i work here." i chuckle, making jack blush, and look down. "but i mean, hats off to the dj, same song twice in an evening."

kinda forgot to update these books with everything going on lmao x

...

jacks a dad

...

wow

honestly, i've always shipped jabbie and i'm so so happy for them, and it's not going to affect the way i write about jack, since i mainly use him as a "fictional" character, without focusing too much on their reality.

and a new song GOOD LORD. i'm not gonna be able to keep up lmao

sorry about that, love you all!! xx