9

jack's pov~

i'm actually dancing with corbyn, jesus christ.

well, i'm not sure if i'd call it dancing; i haven't even started moving yet, i'm just kind of standing there. corbyn laughs loudly whilst he watches me, moving his head to the beat of the song.

"so, you were serious when you said you couldn't dance?" he says playfully, sticking his tongue out of the corner of his mouth. i blush and slap his chest lightly.

"yes, i was serious. i suck at dancing." i pout, and suddenly the air is taken out of me when corbyn's hands grab my waist.

"i guess i'll have to teach you then." he says huskily, and if i was still before, it's nothing compared to what i am now.

"put your hands around my neck." he says quietly, and i do as i'm told, pressing our bodies closer together. he starts swaying us, and my head slowly tucks into his chest, my breathing irregular.

"so baby let's just turn down the lights, and close the door." corbyn's soft voice hums into my ear, sending chills down my spine. his lips brush against my ear, and i tighten my grip around his neck as i breathe out deeply. i wasn't used to doing this kind of thing with anyone, especially someone i barely knew whilst inside a club. i know where this is going, and i'm not sure if i'm gonna know what to do, but i can help the rush of excitement that flows through me when i think of corbyn. he's confident, and seems to know exactly how to affect someone like me.

Ooh I love that dress
But you won't need it anymore
No you won't need it no more

corbyn keeps humming the lyrics, but pulls away then, his hand coming up to cup my chin. time seems to slow down as we look at each other, corbyn slowly leaning down until our lips are brushing softly against each other.

"let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby." his husky voice whispers against my lips, and i softly whimper. he waits though; i was expecting him to connect our lips, and when he doesn't, a soft whimper escapes my lips. he smiles against them.

"i need to ask consent first..." my heart flutters at his whispered words, and i look up at him through hooded eyes.

"please... kiss me." i beg. corbyn quickly takes my request, connecting our lips desperately, and i breathe out in relief. his lips are soft, and they move swiftly against my own. my mind spaces with the beautiful feeling of his lips pressed against my own, and i'm reminded that i've never kissed anyone, i'm not even sure what i'm meant to do. i blush but keep trying to kiss him, and a soft moan leaves my lips when he bites my lower one. we part, both of us panting wildly, getting pushed by the people around us, but not taking any notice of them.

"jack, you can't make sounds like those, they make me feel stuff." corbyn groans lowly, making me whimper. i look up at him with wide eyes, and he breathes out, going in to kiss me again. i stop him though, placing a hand on his chest, and my words make him laugh.

"hold on, wait... what do i do with my hands?"