They Meet

(So what what every thing means-
Y/N- Your Name
H/C- Hair color
E/C- Eye color
F/C- Favorite color
L/N- Last Name
S/T- Skin Tone
C/N- Cat's Name
There so now u know what it all means let's get started)

I was running through the Ally Ways to get back home to my cat, C/N. I heard a young girls screams, I peeked around the corner to see what was happening, it looked like a man was trying to kiss her, I thought, I turned into my pup form and jumped onto the man's face and bit his nose, I then ran off with the young girl, to safety. I turned back to my weredog (Ur actually a werewolf) and was about to walk away when the young girl quickly gave me 50 bucks and ran off, I stood there, in awe of how much money there was. I started to walk down the ally ways again, I then find 2 boys and 3 young adults messing with them, I watched to see what would happen, the white weredog saw me and ran after me, I ran but She bit my shoulder, knocking me to the ground, bleeding.

(Lumine Pov)
I was the White weredog run after this girl that had H/C and E/C, she is kinda pretty... Lumine thought. I wonder if she is okay...

(Y/N Pov)
The white weredog dragged me into the corner the boys where in, I then saw the white hair boy poof into a tiny puppy. I stared for a bit then he took action...

After The white pup was kicked onto the witch boys foot, I growled (btw ur part witch too) I used a powerful spell that scared the shit out of the weredogs, the human stayed, Like an idiot.

I ran up to him, and kicked him straight in the face, making him fall to the floor. He quickly got up and ran off. I then saw this man run up to the witch boy, apparently the witch boys name is Kody, I looked over to the white haired kid, he was walking away, I did the same, The witch man looked at us, and said Lumine, (Y/N) I finally found u...