The Video Game, Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s POV.
We were heading out the door to go to the video game store, we see the blonde haired woman with blue eyes talking to Aiden,
I just ignored here.
We went to many video game store, not sure how many, bc I spaced out on most of them, we got to one store that had it.
Kody and some mint haired kid go to grab the game.
Mint kid: Kody!?
Kody just grabbed the game and told us to run, so we did, The mint kid was yelling but I ignored him and focused on were kody was going.
Kody bought the game, and we look over to see Lumine flipped the guy over, I felt a little bad that it went THAT far, but on the other hand I really didn't care.
The mint guy kept following us, it started to make me very annoyed. Finally Aiden came and he was with the woman I say earlier. Aiden was questioning the boys, and the woman walked over to me and started to ask a bunch of questions. Of course Aiden saved me.
I didn't care to much of what was going on, I was just really tired and wanted to go back and sleep.
We got back to the mansion, Lumine was taking up most of the couch while Kody was playing a video game, I just head to my room and go straight to sleep.

~I was really tied while making this so I kinda just wanted to end it, that's why I wrote the Space outs, I don't cares, etc. But yeah, hope u enjoyed the chapter. ~