Chapter 3, Breakfast

(Y/N) Pov.

After I checked to see if Kody was okay, I looked at Lumine and asked if he was alright, I'm Fine, he said. I saw the red head yelling at Aiden about something,  They look at the blue haired guy. Get up Sliver, come on you were kicked by a child, The red head said. Apparently his name is Sliver, I thought. That kids' kicks hurt like hell, is his leg made out of steel or something, Sliver said while whining. So this two aren't-, Lumine was interrupted, this two work for me, I needed to see your reaction, Why did u need to see my reaction, Lumine asked. Well you we're a body guard before, they said you where bad at it, but Ur really good at it, Aiden Said. Oh..., Kody groaned. You finally figured it out huh Kody. Aiden said with a smirk. Lumine for today on, u will be Kody's body guard, as for u (Y/N) you will be Kody's Butler. Aiden said with a warm smile. I just shrug not really caring to much. We all go to the "Neptune Head courtiers" I saw Lumine face on how big it was, it didn't really bother me bc my mom and dad we're super rich so I had a big house... until they died... I sighed at the thought of my parents. We head inside, Sliver shows me my room and Aiden shows Lumine his.

~Time skip to morning~ 6:00 a.m*

I woke up early. I think everyone is still asleep. I quietly go down stairs and start to cook, Pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I mean I am there butler, I should be able to cook, I thought to my self. It took me at least an hour to finish all the cooking.

 It took me at least an hour to finish all the cooking

~Looks Like this~

I took myself a plate once I did, I was Aiden, Sherry, and Sliver running for the food, grabbing a plate and eating it quickly.

Aiden Pov.

I thanked (Y/N) for the amazing food. Do you need anything Mr. Aiden, (Y/N) asked. No but you should see if Kody need anything, oh and Bring Kody and Lumine a plate of food, will you please, I said nicely, She nodded, finished her food and grabbed a plate for Kody and Lumine. I look at sherry and she give me my paper work, I head to my office and start to work. 

(Y/N) Pov.

I found Lumine in his room, He just got done changing when I went in. ( Poor Youz XD) I gave him his food, I checked Kody's room for Kody... he wasn't there I thought. Then I remembered that Aiden says he likes to hide out in the attic. I climb up the ladder and she Kody reading his book, He doesn't notice me. I put the food next to him, Eat up or you'll be hungry, I said with a smile. He looked at me with faceless Expression, Wha- Kody was cut off.

that was it for this Chapter, hope u enjoyed byye~~